FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Malby7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your car looks cool at speed. ;)

How was dyno day? I was coming up from biking down and up the Don river trail. (yes you can fit a mountain bike inside a ZX3 hatch)

Did my exhaust sound 'Hondaesque'?

I just recently installed my SVT header kit with a RT cat (thanks TdotZX3) and now my deep rumbling Borla sound turns into a Honda fart can above 3K rpm.

How much did you get the SVT header and cat for?

i think i'll be looking for a new set up soon..... :angry:
I got the SVT header kit (SVT header, heat shield, revised egr tube, revised dipstick, gaskets) for $275US. The RT cat was more expensive than the header and I also got the flex pipe as well as a complete package from McNews Automotive. Plus there was brokerage and duty across the border. Here is the page with the various configured packages from McNews:

McNews Automotive SVT header packages

I ordered mine back in April and the header was backordered from Ford Racing for about 5 months. Check to see if they have stock unless you want to wait a long time. The exchange is favourable to buy anything from the US now with a US dollar costing about $1.18 cdn.

[Image: M9430ZX3L_a.jpg]
That's a sweet ass price! thanx for the info!!!
Thanks for the car looks good at speed comment. Yes your car is louder now than the last time I heard it. It doesn't sound like most foci but it's still far from the honda-esque sound you hear way too often.

Dyno day was cool. My car surprised the s**t out of me so it was a great day all in all!