FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at the long range for the Naigara Cruise and the weather looks good. What's freaky is next weekend, Thusrday it is going to be 24 and then the high on Friday is like 8, the low 1! Then it warms back up into the 20's again thank gawd.
LOL God love cold arctic air masses
Everyone pray for sunny and 25 on the 15th of October. I want windows down and music cranked people!
meford4u,Oct 2 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote:Everyone pray for sunny and 25 on the 15th of October.  I want windows down and music cranked people!
[right][snapback]146181[/snapback][/right]

Going to be 21 here tomorrow B)
Kool_ZX3,Oct 2 2005, 10:08 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 2 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote:Everyone pray for sunny and 25 on the 15th of October.  I want windows down and music cranked people!
[right][snapback]146181[/snapback][/right]

Going to be 21 here tomorrow B)
[right][snapback]146184[/snapback][/right]

Pffffft, that's just hand me down weather from Ontario. It was 24 today and we'll be humidexing into the 30's again tommorow.

BEST SUMMER EVER! or in a hell of a long time
Yeah one of the best I can think of. A little too humid for my taste but still, who's gonna knock almost 5 months of straight good weather?
I wouldn't mind just in the 20's ... car, like it's owner likes cool air.

This summer HAS been amazing, but I'll be honest, I'm tired.. tired of always going out biking, patio-ing, volleyballing, rollerblading, etc... I'm one of those people that can't stand to stay in on a sunny day....

but i need rest! and time to play videogames....

of course, if I had stayed away from the beer and wings, i would have lost a lot of weight, but alas, I just stayed even over the summer.

-1 here .....SCORES!!!
FociPhil,Oct 3 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:-1 here .....SCORES!!!
[right][snapback]146295[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

:lol: @ SK, again

Right now 24 going up to 26 and 30+ with humidity.

2001 ZTS,Oct 3 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Oct 3 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:-1 here .....SCORES!!!
[right][snapback]146295[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

:lol: @ SK, again

Right now 24 going up to 26 and 30+ with humidity.
[right][snapback]146299[/snapback][/right]

hahaha yeah i laugh too...

im thinking about flying home to TO for vacation in November, maybe get a tan while im there
dammit, tempratures are starting to scare me. i guess i should get some winter wheels allready.
well the weather network has forcasted it's going to be a very mild winter, and possibly not as long or cold as it has been over the last 2 years or so.

EDIT :

besides rain or shine, of how cool it is I'm sure the Drive down to NOL will be a good turn out regardless.