FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: M E G A S I C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took the summer wheels off the Focus and will run the all seasons for a couple months then make the switch to snows.

What's MEGA SIC is how good the stock wheels look with the SVT suspension. The SVT kit was done while I still had the OZ's on and I hadn't seen it with stockers before, I LIKE!
:postpics:
My camera is useless without batteries! :lol:

The car is dirty too, just trust me, looks good. ;)
NOICE!
I had this same effect on my car with the SHM suspension...the stock rims look really good now with a smaller fender gap...
if you want your car to look supa-tite, you should try painted stock rims. Hell, I'll do ya the favour and swap mine for your OZ's
darkpuppet,Oct 4 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:if you want your car to look supa-tite, you should try painted stock rims.  Hell, I'll do ya the favour and swap mine for your OZ's
[right][snapback]146588[/snapback][/right]
patience, besides winter is coming anyway.
I'll take somebodys stock 16's

even the way ghey stock 16's
darkpuppet,Oct 4 2005, 06:35 PM Wrote:if you want your car to look supa-tite, you should try painted stock rims.  Hell, I'll do ya the favour and swap mine for your OZ's
[right][snapback]146588[/snapback][/right]

pfft. painted wheel coverZ are where its at y0
scoobasteve,Oct 6 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:I'll take somebodys stock 16's

even the way ghey stock 16's
[right][snapback]147043[/snapback][/right]

I'll trade you my stock 16" for your SVT wheels. who much tread do you have on the tire? As for my tires. 2 tires are 99% and other 2 are 80% Yokohama AVID T4 205/55/16.