FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Collect Diecast?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's some pics of my collection so far.

ROGERS SUCKS

ROGERS SUCKS

ROGERS SUCKS

ROGERS SUCKS

ROGERS SUCKS
That sucks... bandwith exceeded. Try another host!
Another reason to hate rogers. They suck ass.

Try looking HERE
Looks good! Where did ya get those display cases? My little boy is always banging the hell out of my floor glass case and it would be nice to get them up on a wall away from his little fingers.
Got them from a local hobby shop. 190 each for the big ones 100 for the 6 car and I can't remember for the 1/24th. I can get the info if you like. You can get some cases from Collectors Guild in Kingston.
i have bunch of cars and i was going to ask you about the display case as well. I dont belive the price, crap why so expensive for a freaking case?
DAMN! Those cases are killer! I've got all my models sitting on glass shelves in my computer room and bedroom... :unsure:
I've got some cars as well, just have them displayed here in the comp room and some at the office.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 2 2005, 01:52 AM Wrote:I've got some cars as well, just have them displayed here in the comp room and some at the office.
[right][snapback]146061[/snapback][/right]

Sweet cars, i have some here also. I have about 6 of the big ones and and some smaller ones and a bunch of hot wheels.

Ford GT and 3 of them :blink: Me want Me want B)

the big ones i have are saleen s7,ferrari enzo,ferrari f50, ford lightning, 1999 mustang gt, and a ferrari 550 marnello. I have a bunch of focus's,wrx,skyline,integra and list goes on B)
This is what I've got:

- Dodge Vipser RT/10
- 1968 Shelby Mustang GT650KR
- 1998 Porsche 911 GT1
- 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera (White)
- Hummer H1 Hardtop
- Hummer H1 Softtop
- 2000 Porsche 911 GT3R
- 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster
- 1994 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
- Porsche 928 S4
- 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 1999 Shelby Series 1
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
- 2000 Porsche 911 Turbo
- 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429

man if I started to list mine there would be about 150 or more........
Frost__2001,Oct 2 2005, 11:35 AM Wrote:man if I started to list mine there would be about 150 or more........
[right][snapback]146092[/snapback][/right]

got pics?
I got about 20 .. im italian so obviously ferraris were given to me as gifts more then 1 occasion when I was younger.
I should see if i could get some pics of my uncle's collection he has about 500+ they fill up his entire house. Hes been collecting for over 28 years.
my son and i have 3500 hot wheel cars - including redline - discontinued and a rare variance car - which was built backwards -