FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: T-rex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw one today in Smiths Falls. It was blue, also the wildest looking thing I have ever seen on the road. I also saw an orange Murielago in Kingston today.
What's a t-rex?
2001 ZTS,Oct 1 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:What's a t-rex?
[right][snapback]146018[/snapback][/right]
??
Looks like that one rally buggy made by VW. The concept T or something I cant recall the name right off hand
The T-Rex is a 3 wheel vehicle powered by a motorcycle engine. 1200cc and up i believe. These things are fast...and i mean damned fast. The company is based outta northern Quebec. Laurentians area i think. Now the reason i know they are fast, is one passed me when i was going to work when i lived in montreal. Awesome little machines, road legal, and apperently a hoot to drive.

However, there is something smaller and faster than this....download the video if you can.....awesome, thats all i can say

http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/04/frames.htm
OK, I've seen those trike things before, not a fan. Thing is if you want something fast with a 1200cc bike motor (old FJ I'm guessing) in it why not just buy a bike? It'd be faster and cheaper.

The website says they pull 1.9 g in cornering. That's awesome. Even if it can only pull 1.5. That's still awesome.
I want the ATOM!!! I want one like now. Right now. Actually if i get 30grand i will buy one. Screw the T-Rex that Arial Atom is amazing.
I love those t-rex things...they are sweet.

ANyone know the prices of those things?