FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Traction Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way to completely disable the traction control so that it wont turn on every time you restart your car
Buy the car without traction control... Like my 05 zx3 no abs no trac control :D
you want abs on you car...............it is very important and makes for quicker and more controlled steering while stopping...........i know so many people think it is stupid but it works sooo well, i wish i had it on my car and i even have upgraded breaks..........discs all around, slotted and cross drilled
05blackzx5,Oct 1 2005, 04:34 PM Wrote:is there any way to completely disable the traction control so that it wont turn on every time you restart your car
[right][snapback]146009[/snapback][/right]
Do a search. There is a fuse you can pull to fully disable T/C.
brucktown,Oct 1 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:you want abs on you car...............it is very important and makes for quicker and more controlled steering while stopping...........i know so many people think it is stupid but it works sooo well, i wish i had it on my car and i even have upgraded breaks..........discs all around, slotted and cross drilled
[right][snapback]146014[/snapback][/right]
I know the benefit of ABS, not on mine not a big deal I can live without, I've never had a car with ABS, although our van does have it.. nice in the winter.
CanadaSVT,Oct 1 2005, 08:33 PM Wrote:
05blackzx5,Oct 1 2005, 04:34 PM Wrote:is there any way to completely disable the traction control so that it wont turn on every time you restart your car
[right][snapback]146009[/snapback][/right]
Do a search. There is a fuse you can pull to fully disable T/C.
[right][snapback]146052[/snapback][/right]

If you pull the fuse you have no ABS either.
I pulled the fuse for a dyno day, and the dash lights up like a christmas tree.
The best ways I have heard are to get a tune with it disabled or make your own switch.