FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
saw a silver svt with euro svt wheels, think he had an exhaust too. sounded nice. Spotted church and wellsey around 1145am today
brucktown,Oct 1 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:saw a silver svt with euro svt wheels, think he had an exhaust too. sounded nice. Spotted church and wellsey around 1145am today
[right][snapback]145983[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

I doubt anybody here willl fess up to this one.
hahaha yeah, it was in the gaybourhood..........i happened to be going to the beer store.......a rather manly place if i do say so myself
brucktown,Oct 1 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:hahaha yeah, it was in the gaybourhood..........i happened to be going to the beer store.......a rather manly place if i do say so myself
[right][snapback]145987[/snapback][/right]

I'm guessing you ordered black label? :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 1 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:
brucktown,Oct 1 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:hahaha yeah, it was in the gaybourhood..........i happened to be going to the beer store.......a rather manly place if i do say so myself
[right][snapback]145987[/snapback][/right]

I'm guessing you ordered black label? :lol:
[right][snapback]145996[/snapback][/right]

CARLING the best of the cheap beers
brucktown,Oct 1 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:CARLING the best of the cheap beers
[right][snapback]146003[/snapback][/right]

YES! Yes it is! Thank you for agreeing with me
Raine,Oct 1 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:
brucktown,Oct 1 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:CARLING the best of the cheap beers
[right][snapback]146003[/snapback][/right]

YES! Yes it is! Thank you for agreeing with me
[right][snapback]146028[/snapback][/right]
And here I thought Lucky was the best of the cheap stuff.
I'm not a big beer drinker but my friend who is swears by Old Millwauke, then again he drives a Buick too. :lol:
LOL! Hey... Buick's are great vehicles... :lol:
euro_zx5,Oct 2 2005, 01:09 AM Wrote:LOL! Hey... Buick's are great vehicles... :lol:
[right][snapback]146063[/snapback][/right]

yeah, if your a grandfather
or from Eastern Europe lol...............

What's wrong with someone driving in the gay village though? I have seen a few foci in that area with the pride strips on them. I'm asuming their foci are Proude to be foci lol.....