FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sunset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sky was on fire tonight.

[Image: sunset.jpg]
That time of year, soon it will be dark when you go to work and dark by the time you go home again. :(

Nice pic, I think your "hood" could use some trees though.
I'm always afraid to look in any thread that has "back door" in the title. Especially in OT
2001 ZTS,Sep 30 2005, 07:51 PM Wrote:Nice pic, I think your "hood" could use some trees though.
[right][snapback]145911[/snapback][/right]

The trees are in the ravine below the roof line. Here is a daytime pic (not really the same angle, but you get the idea.)

[Image: deck.jpg]

Quote:I'm always afraid to look in any thread that has "back door" in the title. Especially in OT
Haha...were you expecting a blue flame?
MOST EXCELLENT DECK! Is that a pool I see? So when's the next party at your place?
and is that a golf course in the background?
Yeah nice deck dude! BBQ at your place before it gets below 10 degrees?
meford4u,Sep 30 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:and is that a golf course in the background?
[right][snapback]145929[/snapback][/right]

Just like you, always thinking about chasing and playing with BALLS.

:lol:
Sorry, not a golf cart path, just a walking path to the parkette with bocce ball courts. :lol:

The deck is western red cedar that I designed and built myself. Each hand rail and ballister was custom routed. I also laid the deck boards in a herringbone pattern, requiring every board to be individually cut to fit. This was definitely not a weekend job. I couldn't afford the labour if I had someone else build it the way I designed it.

We are running out of good weekends for a BBQ. There is always next summer.
That sunset aint s**t!!!

Sunsets out here will send yo into a seizure!!

Saskatchewan-land of living skies

ill show some when i get home