FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Missing Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well maybe not dissapearing. Just not posting much

Flofocus
Sangria
Bunny ???

Where are you guys :ph34r:
Bunny is dead. Meford ran over him with his truck
Not sure about Flo...

but Sangria -- that's an easy one.

you want to get rid of chicks, just add steve. I'm like Chick Away™. Before I was just a mod, but now I'm Full Strength Admin Chick Away™.
lol.......... I'm suprised that no one noticed me not on here much........ since they did the re-paving of my street my internet went to hell... along with the phone lines, and cable.
I heard they bought a minivan, a dog and drive around town solving mysteries?
Flo is gone to toronto. coming back this week i think
yeah, I was chatting with flo lastnight... he was and i quote, "only 15 minutes from downtown toronto"..
I think most of them have lives/jobs/school now...good for them!!
sangria, I believe, went back to school and works weekends. We are the second boyfriend.
Bunny most of went on vaction or met a very attractive young man and ran away together :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 30 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:Bunny most of went on vaction or met a very attractive young man and ran away together  :lol:
[right][snapback]145851[/snapback][/right]

Bunny's Gay ??? :huh: since when ???? :huh:

hmmm I guess that's why he went on about me not remembering meeting him in person :huh: then.............
oh snap... bunny come defend yourself.
Frost__2001,Sep 30 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:lol.......... I'm suprised that no one noticed me not on here much........ since they did the re-paving of my street my internet went to hell... along with the phone lines, and cable.
[right][snapback]145814[/snapback][/right]

you have to be liked to be missed.

no I did not miss you
bunny has been quite under the weather lately.. enough to concern me, that's for sure... hopefully I'll catch him online and see if he's doin' better.

nass,Sep 30 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 30 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:lol.......... I'm suprised that no one noticed me not on here much........ since they did the re-paving of my street my internet went to hell... along with the phone lines, and cable.
[right][snapback]145814[/snapback][/right]

you have to be liked to be missed.

no I did not miss you
[right][snapback]145892[/snapback][/right]

OWNAGE! Man... you truley are a fucktard!
darkpuppet,Sep 30 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:bunny has been quite under the weather lately.. enough to concern me, that's for sure... hopefully I'll catch him online and see if he's doin' better.
[right][snapback]145893[/snapback][/right]

I spoke with him last week and he said he was alright. :huh: :(
ANTHONYD,Sep 30 2005, 05:57 PM Wrote:[right][snapback]145904[/snapback][/right]

^----- speaking of missing members :rolleyes:
no love for me eh well phuc you all hahahhaaa
DD1,Sep 30 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:no love for me eh well phuc you all hahahhaaa
[right][snapback]145909[/snapback][/right]

Could you fall down a shaft and disappear?
workin on it phucker
Pages: 1 2