FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saint John Bound In Late October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to be in town for a few days at the end of October for work. Probably wont have any time to socialize but if you see a truck like this cruising around with Onatrio plates that's us:

[Image: Picture019.jpg]
Cool stuff, have fun B) The only SJ member is fire tent, he might see yah around :)
Kool_ZX3,Sep 30 2005, 09:51 AM Wrote:Cool stuff, have fun  B) The only SJ member is fire tent, he might see yah around  :)
[right][snapback]145763[/snapback][/right]

Thats just sad ... I am the only member on this board that is in SJ ... LOL

If I see ya 2001 ZTS ... I will be sure to stop you and say "HI"
FireTent,Oct 2 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 30 2005, 09:51 AM Wrote:Cool stuff, have fun  B) The only SJ member is fire tent, he might see yah around  :)

[right][snapback]146079[/snapback][/right]

whats up, I just registered today, i'm from sj!
mach1focus,Oct 10 2005, 12:52 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]147817[/snapback][/right]
:hi:

were slowly expanding east!

what more can u ask for? u basically have ur own forum on this site!
mach1focus,Oct 10 2005, 01:52 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]147817[/snapback][/right]

welcome good sir, jacquet river here B) welcome to FC
mach1focus - Welcome ... What Focus are you driving ? Seen it around?

I drive the Silver SVT - Now the only one in town ...

There was a Red SVT but it was in an accident and I think was written off.
I drive a Black zx5. the red svt was my buddy's company car when he worked at parkway ford, then he left and they sold it to some kid that ditched it. totaled!.

i've seen you around. you might of seen me driving around in my RedBull van, i'm the local rep.
FireTent,Oct 26 2005, 10:10 PM Wrote:mach1focus - Welcome ... What Focus are you driving ? Seen it around?

I drive the Silver SVT - Now the only one in town ...

There was a Red SVT but it was in an accident and I think was written off.
[right][snapback]151871[/snapback][/right]

Yea the kid lent it to his friend who did not have a license ... I use to work at Parkway Ford a few years back.

Maybe I will see you around some time ...

Just put the winter rims/tires on the car this month .. gettting ready for the snow.
After much delay I am driving out Sunday morning, going non-stop arriving at midnight and turning around for home on Tuesday evening.
Well I've come and gone without incident.

We do the trip from TO to Saint John in 14 hours which is not bad for a loaded diesel pick up truck. I figure in a car I could actually do it in 12.

The "twinning" of the TC is doing well but not done yet.

The more I go to NB the more I like it.

If I had a bit more money I would invest now in NB, especially Saint John old town in the south east end near the causway before it ends up like the South Shore of NS. Look how far Lunenburg has come the past 20 years.

The architecture in SJ is run down but beautiful. I saw houses there that would be worth millions to a Torontonian, New Yorker or European, but can be had for half of my own much more smaller and much more modest house.

Since we spend so much time there I am recomending to my employer that we buy a property there to save hotel and meal money.

Is there anyone on FC who is or knows anyone in SJ who could be a "property manger" or whatever? Basically live in the house rent free, keep it running at minimum cost but when we arrive, be our help (cooking, laundry, answering service, etc). There would only be anyone from head office every two months for a week or more. Just looking for a really flexible person. It's either you guys in SJ or I ask Kent LIne.