FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
meford4u,Sep 30 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:
BradfordZX3,Sep 30 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 29 2005, 11:23 PM Wrote:them's fightin words. 

Insert english accent and butler.  The new and improved FC.net has refined itself to be of a kinder gentler car enthusiasts club with the emphasis more on cars and less on playtime.

Where's bunny,.
[right][snapback]145677[/snapback][/right]

Look buddy don't go starting stuff. I am not trying to fight with anyone. I think all the improvemnets are great but it just seemed to me that people are not making as many posts and replies. Maybe it is just me. I just thought I would ask if anyone else noticed this maybe it has nothing to do with the new management maybe it is just the time of year.
[right][snapback]145766[/snapback][/right]

Woah, tough guy. I could crush you with my thumb. If I wanted to start something you'd be cryin to your mama right now. STFU
[right][snapback]145839[/snapback][/right]

Tough guy on his little computer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crazikev,Sep 30 2005, 05:23 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 30 2005, 12:09 PM Wrote:IM LIVE IN SASKATCHEAWN!! MAKE FUN OF ME!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]145833[/snapback][/right]
Hahahaa Saskatewan :lol:

Do they have running water up there?
[right][snapback]145840[/snapback][/right]

:lame:

thats something Americans say about Canadians...

gotta be more creative then that!!!
FociPhil,Sep 30 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:yeah i like the changes being made...it makes me happy knowing that if i make a thread, its not going to be jacked, and the next day have 7 pages of replys, from the same 2-3 people, about nothing/bitching.

Hey Jerkass! you were one of those 2-3 members lol :lol:
scoobasteve,Sep 30 2005, 05:52 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 30 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:yeah i like the changes being made...it makes me happy knowing that if i make a thread, its not going to be jacked, and the next day have 7 pages of replys, from the same 2-3 people, about nothing/bitching.

Hey Jerkass! you were one of those 2-3 members lol :lol:
[right][snapback]145849[/snapback][/right]

haha yes...some of the time...

BUT NOT ALL THE TIME!!! i was at the 20 post/ day mark...

unlike some...150+!!! :o

EDIT: if im one of the 2-3...we all know who the other 2 are... :lol:
1 vote for scoobasteve!

I post about the same as I did before... SK representing, eh. Now that the university semester is running though, all the students have a lot less time to go on the forums.

i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.
ZX3TUNR,Oct 1 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.
[right][snapback]145993[/snapback][/right]

WTF was that supposed to mean? Were not good enough for you?

For a punk ass kid you really are not getting what life is all about. Enjoy it.
ZX3TUNR,Oct 1 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.

Hes got better things to do, hes got a girlfriend now...

Better things to do = getting laid
meford4u,Oct 2 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Oct 1 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.

WTF was that supposed to mean? Were not good enough for you?

For a punk ass kid you really are not getting what life is all about. Enjoy it.
[right][snapback]146065[/snapback][/right]

Getting laid is enjoying life fuktard. :rolleyes:
FociPhil,Oct 3 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Oct 1 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.

Hes got better things to do, hes got a girlfriend now...

Better things to do = getting laid
[right][snapback]146298[/snapback][/right]

He'll be back once she realizes how ghey lambo doors are. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 3 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:He'll be back once she realizes how ghey lambo doors are. :lol:
[right][snapback]146345[/snapback][/right]

Actually, chicks love that s**t ;)
From my end I think the forum is better.
Just need to promote it more....
ZX3TUNR,Oct 1 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.

Working on the old Halloween costume eh? What you trick or treating as this year?
2001 ZTS,Oct 4 2005, 05:19 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Oct 1 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:i got better things to do these days thats why Im never really on here.

Working on the old Halloween costume eh? What you trick or treating as this year?
[right][snapback]146449[/snapback][/right]

That took a minute to get, but when i did get it I had to pick myself up off the floor!

My guess for costume...................Cowboy
2001 ZTS,Oct 4 2005, 05:19 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]146449[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BE=WAHAHAHAHA *GASP* *CHOKE* HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flofocus,Oct 3 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 3 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:He'll be back once she realizes how ghey lambo doors are. :lol:
[right][snapback]146345[/snapback][/right]

Actually, chicks love that s**t ;)
[right][snapback]146350[/snapback][/right]

Until she realizes the car is uber usless. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure your girl loves you for who you are man, but if she's there for the car... not worth it.

I mean, my wife fell in love with me when I had the Shaggin' Wagon. THAT was a leap of faith in and of itself.

And I vote that Jay goes out as Captain Emo, protector of those who don't make eye contact.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 4 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:I'm sure your girl loves you for who you are man, but if she's there for the car... not worth it.

I mean, my wife fell in love with me when I had the Shaggin' Wagon. THAT was a leap of faith in and of itself.

And I vote that Jay goes out as Captain Emo, protector of those who don't make eye contact.
[right][snapback]146465[/snapback][/right]

No eye contact. :wtf:

I still don't get this emo s**t.

Maybe I am dumb? <_<
ANTHONYD,Oct 4 2005, 08:33 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 4 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:I'm sure your girl loves you for who you are man, but if she's there for the car... not worth it.

[right][snapback]146465[/snapback][/right]

No eye contact. :wtf:

I still don't get this emo s**t.

Maybe I am dumb? <_<
[right][snapback]146467[/snapback][/right]

Nah, you just haven't bought into The Next Big Thing

I watch these things with a kind of detached amusement that I normally reserve for those people I'd rather not have fights with "Sure, whatever pal, I'll stay out of your face, you stay outta mine"

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3