FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need A Garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i'm looking into getting a FK coilover kit, and i'm looking for any suggestions on a shop in the hamilton area that could do the install. Preferably i'd do it myself but one i lack the tools right now, two i've got next to no time to do it. What sort of range should i look to pay to have the kit installed?

Thanx
AnthonyD dealt with Mundy's Modz in Oakville and they were cheap and great. I know Brian, so give them a shout.
If you want to save cash by doing it yourself, there's a place downtown that rents bays cheap and they loan tools.
Ya i've heard of them, and thought about going that route, but once again time is a major issue. Most weeks i work 6 out of 7 days, and sundays are spent doing the things i don't have time to do the rest of the ie: laundry and such. I've got a header and cat to install to so i might see if i get it done all at once if i can get a deal on labour.
OAC_Sparky,Sep 29 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:If you want to save cash by doing it yourself, there's a place downtown that rents bays cheap and they loan tools.
[right][snapback]145617[/snapback][/right]

I've always wondered about that as a business, can you get me more info on rates and such? I'm in Hamilton a lot an address will be fine.

2001 ZTS,Sep 29 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:I've always wondered about that as a business, can you get me more info on rates and such? I'm in Hamilton a lot an address will be fine.
[right][snapback]145644[/snapback][/right]
Rent-A-Bay

139 Cannon Street East,
Hamilton, ON L8L 2A4
Tel. : 905-527-1149
OAC_Sparky,Sep 29 2005, 08:11 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 29 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:I've always wondered about that as a business, can you get me more info on rates and such? I'm in Hamilton a lot an address will be fine.
Rent-A-Bay

139 Cannon Street East,
Hamilton, ON L8L 2A4
Tel. : 905-527-1149
[right][snapback]145648[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
I just did Kevin's FK install Monday. took 3 hours, 2 hours to install 1 hour to adjust (Because the rear was a BEATCH, had to remove, adust, re-install, check height, remove, adjust..etc. :(

PM me for price.

I'm in Whitby though, like 1.5 hour drive from Hamilton..i think.
2001 ZTS,Sep 29 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:I've always wondered about that as a business, can you get me more info on rates and such? I'm in Hamilton a lot an address will be fine.

High overheads... you have to worry about equipment, insurance, potential personal claims liability... but I'm sure it would do pretty damned good money wise... let me know what you find out