FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What's Your Favourite Radio Station?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simple question here, for the GTA guys. If other, list it!
For gawd sakes man you only spent all last saturday night listening to Q107 at my house and it is not even in the poll? :rolleyes:

You've got the "flo" twice BTW. Isn't AM740 CBC?
102.1 The Edge used to be all I listened to in the car / truck. So I'll pick it, even tho I've listened to CDs all week in my crappy Matrix.
Bah... Radio is crap now. Plays the same songs over and over and over.

But if I have to listen to anything, either edge102 or cbc.
CFRB for all my weather and traffic info. Plus the talk shows give me something else to scream at instead of the assholes driving around me!
Fan 590 here, but only as a wake up call or if I'm puttering around the house. In the car it's CD's all the way :)

NefCanuck
Haha, flow935..

i voted for the first flow 935, i visit their studio all the time, 211 yonge, 4th floor, my bro works on the 3rd floor.

Also my 2nd fav station is EDGE, theyre in the same street block that I'm in, and I visit their studios too every now and then, especialyl when theres a live band playing outside.
Radio sucks, but if i have to, z103.5
680 News or CD's for me thankyou.
Radio is pure crap nowadays.

my favorite station is CD
2001 ZTS,Sep 29 2005, 04:54 AM Wrote:For gawd sakes man you only spent all last saturday night listening to Q107 at my house and it is not even in the poll? :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]145457[/snapback][/right]

WORST POLL EVER :angry: :lol:
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 29 2005, 04:54 AM Wrote:For gawd sakes man you only spent all last saturday night listening to Q107 at my house and it is not even in the poll? :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]145513[/snapback][/right]
worse than my "who would you like to punch in the face the most?" poll?
Yes, Very much so....
I think that 2nd Flo was supposed to be q107... I thought I put Q107 on there. Oh well.
I like to listen to alot of overseas radio stations or just internet radio.............I listen to the radio rarely just for the simple fact that the music sucks, overplayed and lagging behind the rest of the world. If I dont have my Ipod in the car then I wont even turn the stereo on.
what about Satelight radio? Shad-E 45 on Sirus Radio, now thats a station.
crazikev,Sep 29 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]145513[/snapback][/right]
worse than my "who would you like to punch in the face the most?" poll?
[right][snapback]145516[/snapback][/right]

How bout we combine the two polls and punch Raine in the face for not including the Q and 92.5.
DEAL!
I like where this is going.
Pages: 1 2