FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Few New Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cottagedusk.jpg]
[Image: cottagedusk2.jpg]
[Image: cottagedusk3.jpg]
[Image: cottagedusk4.jpg]
[Image: cottagedusk5.jpg]
[Image: lakemitchell.jpg]
I thought you lowered that beeatch!?

:lol:
nice pics Rich.

that doesn't look lowered Micro? any more and itll be underground
dont make me chop your car to show you low.....
Looks nice rich. How's it ride with the lowered setup?

I'm thinking of maybe trading in the SPI for the ST in the future. :rolleyes:
Nice ride, looks like a good height for everyday use. I personally wouldn't want my Focus too low. Just a slight drop and a body kit is all you need... :)
looks good. Sportlines?
Get rid of the amber turns and it'll be smokin!
these pictures don't do it justice, it looks way better in real life
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 28 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:Looks nice rich.  How's it ride with the lowered setup?

I'm thinking of maybe trading in the SPI for the ST in the future.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145374[/snapback][/right]

GB on STs? :lol:

We should go to Stockfish and beat the snot out of one.

Do you know how to drive stick?
it's stock right ?
Micro!! its like 2 inches or more now that its settling!!!! I have been asked if i changed springs to lower ones since i put them in its settled in that much!!

It isn't too low, but i have to watch parking at curbs, it will hit on the front bumper if i was dumb and just flew into a parking stall.. I am finding it a bit bumpy in the front now, but very tolerable. I'm not sure how it will be in the snow so i may take them out after say oct. 15 so that i can snow clearance. and its late enough in the season that i may hold off installing the cai till spring

so pretty much stock to answer some q's

more pics to come... i'll take some for drop comparison with a stock one on the lot, i used to be able to stick my WHOLE fist thumbs up style in the tire gap, now its a finger width!

PS chop at will to those who like to have fun....see you in the cage!!
yes the amber turns will disappear soon, as well as the ones in the headlamp