FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yay, Ontario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interesting views Al, but where do you draw the line. Canada was built on immigration. Even your family, at some point, immigrated here and I'm sure there were some individuals already here that felt the same way about your family arriving. :)
Al doesn't even speak english either... his home country speaks swearish.

another spin.

250,000 people who'll have to put up with ignorant white asshats everyday of their life.

that the job market, poverty, etc. are affected directly by immigration is a very narrow point of view.

The only problem I'm having is that, yes, there are a lot of people that fit the stereotypes... i wish they didn't, but they do, so in the back of my mind, I am thinking, 'oh great', another chinese restaurant.... I love multiculturalism, but damn, if I just wanted a slice of pizza while I'm at north pacific mall.
darkpuppet,Sep 29 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:I love multiculturalism, but damn, if I just wanted a slice of pizza while I'm at north pacific mall.
[right][snapback]145467[/snapback][/right]

There's a Pizza Pizza less than one block away, south on Kennedy. :)
Immigrastion in Canada is fine. What is not fine is the fact that the government does not inforce "our countries rules"
some of us have spent years studying @ school and expanding our work skills to land our dream career, only to find out the job was filled already by a recent immagrint to canada who barely speakes english, and probaly doesnt have canadian citizen status. They make it too easy for immigrants to get jobs here, theyre forgetting that WE the people who were BORN in this country need to fill in some of these jobs too.
Raine,Sep 29 2005, 06:40 AM Wrote:I'm moving to a small town... where people DO speak english... even a little french!
[right][snapback]145442[/snapback][/right]

Do you really want to live in Saskatchewan...trust me, its much worse??

BTW: good post, very entertaining!

EDIT: Scooba is Jamaican!??!?! :blink:
FociPhil,Sep 29 2005, 12:09 PM Wrote:EDIT: Scooba is Jamaican!??!?! :blink:
[right][snapback]145511[/snapback][/right]

Don't you mean, "rastafarian dope dealer who doesn't shower or speak proper english"?
darkpuppet,Sep 29 2005, 04:15 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 29 2005, 12:09 PM Wrote:EDIT: Scooba is Jamaican!??!?! :blink:
[right][snapback]145511[/snapback][/right]

Don't you mean, "rastafarian dope dealer who doesn't shower or speak proper english"?
[right][snapback]145515[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i guess. I just want some hook ups on some super hot jerk chicken.
Haha, We're the least Jamaican Jamaicans you'll ever meet.

All we have is the accents. the rest stayed.

my parents that is...
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:Haha, We're the least Jamaican Jamaicans you'll ever meet.

All we have is the accents. the rest stayed.

my parents that is...
[right][snapback]145520[/snapback][/right]

Except for the ganga... Microbunny got that part.
Raine,Sep 29 2005, 06:40 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 28 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:*awaiting Raine's incredibly offensive post that might get his ass in some hot water*
[right][snapback]145269[/snapback][/right]

I'm moving to a small town... where people DO speak english... even a little french!
[right][snapback]145442[/snapback][/right]

I was all with you until you mentioned even a little french, lost all respect for Al right there :)

It could be worse, we could be importing Americans!

meford4u,Sep 29 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:It could be worse, we could be importing Americans!
[right][snapback]145572[/snapback][/right]

That would suck!
Pages: 1 2