FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hamilton Sightings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#1 Outside Dominion Auto Recyclers, silver ZX3/5 with completely shaved hatch, body kit, drop and no doubt a few other things.

#2 Outside a shop near the new Princess Auto, green wagon with big ass chrome wheels.
2001 ZTS,Sep 27 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:#1 Outside Dominion Auto Recyclers, silver ZX3/5 with completely shaved hatch, body kit, drop and no doubt a few other things.

#2 Outside a shop near the new Princess Auto, green wagon with big ass chrome wheels.
[right][snapback]145153[/snapback][/right]
\

Seen the wagon.
Does the wagon have Eibach stickers on the lower end of the skirt? If so, i've seen that one... looks really good!
I know the zx3, it has an svt swap in it as well. He works there, i used to work with him at another yard. has coilovers, and roll cage, stereo, i could list alot but i forget. Its a 2001 and he bought it new. i think he got something like 2nd ford overall at a car show in the states. He has ALOT of time into it

Crazirich,Sep 28 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:I know the zx3, it has an svt swap in it as well.  He works there, i used to work with him at another yard.  has coilovers, and roll cage, stereo, i could list alot but i forget.  Its a 2001 and he bought it new.  i think he got something like 2nd ford overall at a car show in the states.  He has ALOT of time into it
[right][snapback]145250[/snapback][/right]

Rollcage and stereo.... Interesting combination. Is the rollcage functional or is it just for show.
I see him everyday I live half a K from dominion
D-Dub,Sep 28 2005, 11: Wrote:I see him everyday I live half a K from dominion
[right][snapback]145266[/snapback][/right]

Haha, then why dont you post sightings every day then...
well he hasn't rolled it yet, i'm sure it would work if it had to
We need little cards to put on the these foci's that we see!
Anyone have a contact for this?
ZX3guy2000,Sep 28 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:We need little cards to put on the these foci's that we see!
Anyone have a contact for this?
[right][snapback]145284[/snapback][/right]

We had them, then we ran out

now we're awaiting the FC logo redesign.

once thats done, steve says there will be tons of merch.
i'm not sure if he would be interested, he doesn't seem like the type to post