FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2005 St Rear Brakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: posiquiet.jpg]

The number one cause for customer returns is brake pads noise. Posi-Quiet has recognized these issues and is constantly improving its products to eliminate this issue. Posi Quiet friction brake pads features both precision cut or shaved backing plates and mechanically attached shims; these small details ensure proper fitment in the caliper and virtually eliminate noise associated with pad vibration.

Features:

100% Asbestos Free
Scorched: heated; no break-in period required; high friction level after installation; no initial greed-fade cycle.
Low Dust from superior formulation of brake pads
Low Noise: Precision cut; a shaved backing plate reduces vibration, thus, noise.
Shimmed for superior noise abatement.
Positive-molded; advance OE process to make consistently even brake wear & performance throughout brake pads.
Fade resistance
Stable friction performance; wide temperature ranges.

In addition to these features, Posi Quiet Brake Pads have a scorching process. This additional process forces any impurities out of the friction material and pre-burnishes the pads to greatly accelerate the break-in process.

[Image: elineseries.jpg]
The Rotor on the Right.
Features:

No Modification Needed – Bolt On Replacements
Exclusive R1 Concepts State-of-the-Art Drill/Slotting Technology
Precision CNC Machining with Chamfered Holes
Zinc Plated for Protection on all Brake Rotors (excluding OE Blanks)

Benefits:
Increases Braking Power and Performance
Reduces Rotor Warping and Brake Fade
Prevents Heat Stress and Cracking
Reduced Rusting and Corrosion
Superior Quality and Value
Great Looks and Performance

Items selling; Left and Right Rear Cross Driled/Slotted and Zink Coated Rotors and the Rear Right and Left Posi-Quite Pads Ceramic.
Never used, Brand New.
I purchased these and found out I needed the SVT Rear Brakes...
So I'm looking for $150 FIRM.
Dpending on where you live I can drop them off.
Bump
:ph34r: Sorry, never mind.
John, you forgot you installed the SVT rear brake kit?
Well Ken said that it was the same size, so I went along with him because hes neer failed me before with info. But oh well.
Scorcher000,Jun 19 2009, 09:16 AM Wrote:Well Ken said that it was the same size, so I went along with him because hes neer failed me before with info. But oh well.
[right][snapback]289847[/snapback][/right]

Maybe he is loosing it in his old age. BTW make sure you put the rotors on the proper side this time. :rolleyes:
LOL, I have no prob with them that way but I will change them... maybe
Ken, I have nothing to do with Kevin's statement above lol.
bump
Bump <_<
Here are some pics
The price is $100 for pick up only.
Shipping is extra
[Image: 100_1209.jpg]
[Image: 100_1210.jpg]
[Image: 100_1211.jpg]
[Image: 100_1212.jpg]
[Image: 100_1214.jpg]
[Image: 100_1213.jpg]