FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is Your Drink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Drinks : Jack N Coke
Vodka Redbull

Shots: Fireball (Whiskey)
Sambuca (The white not the black)

Beer: Kokanee
Tuborg
Stella
MGD
Coors Gold ( A beer id never had until i went to vegas, its real light)

Scotch, neat. Or cheap red wine.
WD-40
MAlby7,Sep 28 2005, 01:53 AM Wrote:WD-40
[right][snapback]145225[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. WD-40 is for pussies.

Try 15W40 or Gear Lube. Goes down smooth like a Guiness. :D
don't drink beer, don't go to the bar very much either..... but I do drink with friends usually at my place on weekends..... so yeah

1. Smerknov Ice - Red or Black.
2. Woodie's - Grapefruit
3. Bacardi Rum - Strawberry Daqurri, or Strawberry smoothie, or Orange twist.
scoobasteve,Sep 27 2005, 05:51 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 27 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:Scooba..i thought i was the only one that drank a Tom Collins. When we would go to the Keg, i would always get a Keg size Tom Collins.

Drinks
1. Tom Collins
2. Miami Haze Martini
3. Incredible Hulk

Beer
1. Stella
2. Ricards Red
3.Sleeman Honey Brown
[right][snapback]145090[/snapback][/right]

Tom collins are awesome when youre out drinking. you dont even taste the booze. theres a place in waterloo, across the street from WLU called phils...

awesome stuff. $1.75 drinks. it gets sorta ridiculous there though. last year on my birthday i had 16 drinks in 20 min... lol bad news.

Some places have no friggin clue how to mix them though. One night a few buds and i went to palazzo lol.... i explained to the bar tender what it was. Gin, Tonic Water and Sour mix. She looks at me and says. most people call it a gin and tonic. :ph34r:

EDIT 1: What's in an Incredible Hulk

.... I could use a drink
[right][snapback]145093[/snapback][/right]

you only goto Philz to get a good buzz on for a welfare price.... if you got Philz as your night out destination, you have to answer some serious life questions.
We could make some Shine. :lol:
Triple Rye and Coke usually.
If i wanna fight then i usually drink CC and coke.
Martinis are good too.

:) Rubbing Alchohol :o , Scope , Pam & Butane. :lol: :D

Summer/ Steam Whistle,Hoegarten,Sleeman Original Draft.
Winter/ Leff Brun , Stella , Maple Lager.
nass,Sep 28 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 27 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:Scooba..i thought i was the only one that drank a Tom Collins. When we would go to the Keg, i would always get a Keg size Tom Collins.

Drinks
1. Tom Collins
2. Miami Haze Martini
3. Incredible Hulk

Beer
1. Stella
2. Ricards Red
3.Sleeman Honey Brown

Tom collins are awesome when youre out drinking. you dont even taste the booze. theres a place in waterloo, across the street from WLU called phils...

awesome stuff. $1.75 drinks. it gets sorta ridiculous there though. last year on my birthday i had 16 drinks in 20 min... lol bad news.

Some places have no friggin clue how to mix them though. One night a few buds and i went to palazzo lol.... i explained to the bar tender what it was. Gin, Tonic Water and Sour mix. She looks at me and says. most people call it a gin and tonic. :ph34r:

.... I could use a drink

you only goto Philz to get a good buzz on for a welfare price.... if you got Philz as your night out destination, you have to answer some serious life questions.
[right][snapback]145398[/snapback][/right]

Haha, Exactly. we drink till we get kicked out, usually happens after 30~40 mins then hit wilfs, turret, or that other bar... i forgot what its called.

sorta sad... we went there once with 10 people... 350.00 night....

only lasted 2 hours.
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:
nass,Sep 28 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:

Drinks
1. Tom Collins
2. Miami Haze Martini
3. Incredible Hulk

Beer
1. Stella
2. Ricards Red
3.Sleeman Honey Brown

.... I could use a drink

[right][snapback]145398[/snapback][/right]

Haha, Exactly. we drink till we get kicked out, usually happens after 30~40 mins then hit wilfs, turret, or that other bar... i forgot what its called.

sorta sad... we went there once with 10 people... 350.00 night....

only lasted 2 hours.
[right][snapback]145500[/snapback][/right]

you're prolly talking about louies ( loose change louies ) I has since changed into fubar/voodoo lounge/ something else

WLU girls are teh sex
yup louies, thats exactly it... man, the bouncers at philz keep getting scarier...

Haha, i wish i actually went to WLU instead of visited friends there. WORK SUCKS!

Next year i'll probably be at WLU... but the brantford campus :(

s**t, I'm old.
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:yup louies, thats exactly it...  man, the bouncers at philz keep getting scarier...

Haha, i wish i actually went to WLU instead of visited friends there. WORK SUCKS!

Next year i'll probably be at WLU... but the brantford campus :(
[right][snapback]145525[/snapback][/right]

I have dated a few girls from WLU i nmy day one that even lived on campus in the girl's dorm and yes I visited her there.... it was a mecca of hotness, for the most part. There is a ying to every yang :(
Pages: 1 2