FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Emblems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and hi,

For the past couple weeks i've been thinking about upgrading my interior, and i was planning on putting a ford emblem on the dash somewhere's, anyways any one know where u can by new emblems? or does anyone get any spar one's?
Please, learn to spell!
Any Ford Parts department at any Ford dealership... they got a catalogue...."there simple done".
For the cost of a screwdriver, you can get as many as you want. :icon_mrgreen:
i have FOCUS ZX3 emblems...from the hatch of my 2000 ZX3
Im looking for some floor mats that have the FORD name on them....anyone know somewhere to get this? I have checked my dealership already.
Sakic #7,Sep 27 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:Im looking for some floor mats that have the FORD  name on them....anyone know somewhere to get this? I have checked my dealership already.
[right][snapback]145109[/snapback][/right]

Check Crappy Trash. I got some chevy floormats there once.
Sakic #7,Sep 27 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:Im looking for some floor mats that have the FORD  name on them....anyone know somewhere to get this? I have checked my dealership already.
[right][snapback]145109[/snapback][/right]

Thread jacking much?
Also check on ebay, a lot of times they'll have Ford emblems in varying sizes, and sometimes different colors too.
Well the other day at work I stumbled upon a full drawer of emblems. maybe I could see if they would part with one or 5 :P
ZX3TUNR,Sep 28 2005, 01:40 AM Wrote:does this help

http://www.webxtremes.com/fordfocus.htm
[right][snapback]145224[/snapback][/right]

Wow.

I had no idea you could get those form there.

For the most part that s**t is tacky, but hte center caps may come in handy.
Ha. There's even some with the Batman logo. Sweet!!! :D
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 28 2005, 08:51 AM Wrote:Ha.  There's even some with the Batman logo.  Sweet!!!  :D
[right][snapback]145240[/snapback][/right]

Like I said.....

Tacky.
Those dont look too bad, I wouldnt mind replacing the carbon fiber-look sticker with the old focaljet logo ovals I have with a black/chrome Ford logo. I just hate the way the blue looks on a silver car (or any color car for that matter).