FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Prodrive Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool tech on a FWD car. Leave it to prodrive eh?
yeah, wheel fight was one of the big complaints on the RS... I'm interested to see what they come up with.
2 please.
Thats Ill !!!
Quote:In production, the ATD system would use all the existing sensors on a car and replace the existing differential with an active unit. As a result, the additional cost to the consumer would only amount to a matter of a few hundred dollars.

Torque steer ruins my day. This would be awsome.
SVT ZX3,Sep 26 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:
Quote:In production, the ATD system would use all the existing sensors on a car and replace the existing differential with an active unit. As a result, the additional cost to the consumer would only amount to a matter of a few hundred dollars.

[right][snapback]144858[/snapback][/right]

That price is assuming a mass production situation. To retrofit an existing car would be well..............prohibitive.
just need something for the Getreg 6 speed now.
2001 ZTS,Sep 26 2005, 12:07 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Sep 26 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]144858[/snapback][/right]

That price is assuming a mass production situation. To retrofit an existing car would be well..............prohibitive.
[right][snapback]144881[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I understood that, but even as a factory option on a future car it's a steal.