FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey, i was just wondering, i know alot of the car guys (myself included) around here are really into the lanyard, you know the string that hooked to a key chain, that you can put around ur neck. Well, i would look into this option, but as of late, i have no time at all, but was just shooting out the idea, would anybody be interested, and would anybody have any hook ups that they can get this done?
I'd be interested in one if we could get them
Yep, this is a good idea.
umm.. well If u were to get them. i'd be more then happy to buy one(that is to say, if my pay pal would ever come through! >_<

I googled a search and found this site for making custom one's

http://www.evolution-1.com/ordercstl.htm
Hey the plastic corded whistle sounds fun? no?
Hell yea!, wouldn't we be cool blowing are whistles when driving thug... well i don't drive thug.. but u know when .. ya try to be cool when u know ur not.
Oh, kinda like what the song "pretty fly for a white guy" is based on?????
These are all greatideas for swag to promote the site.
I'll let Steve know you guys are interested in these.
great! I'll work on getting my pay pal working! ^_^
Tri_kento,Sep 25 2005, 10:57 PM Wrote:umm.. well If u were to get them. i'd be more then happy to buy one(that is to say, if my pay pal would ever come through! >_<

[right][snapback]144741[/snapback][/right]

this is a good site tri, the only problem is that you have to buy a minimum of 100. And, to say the least, we'd be lucky to get probably 20 people to buy them.
Ya i can't see us getting 100 ppl to buy these. We had a hard enough time getting enough ppl together for the shirt order. But it's still a great idea.
That link is for an american company, I'm sure there are local canadian companies that could do the same thing...minus the exchange rate, minus the duty, minus the minimum 100 lanyard thingy??
smith21,Sep 26 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:
Tri_kento,Sep 25 2005, 10:57 PM Wrote:umm.. well If u were to get them. i'd be more then happy to buy one(that is to say, if my pay pal would ever come through! >_<

this is a good site tri, the only problem is that you have to buy a minimum of 100. And, to say the least, we'd be lucky to get probably 20 people to buy them.
[right][snapback]144877[/snapback][/right]

What we would most likely do is buy 100, and give them out as swag at the meets. Something we are also trying to organize to get guys involved.
ANTHONYD,Sep 26 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:
smith21,Sep 26 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]144877[/snapback][/right]

What we would most likely do is buy 100, and give them out as swag at the meets. Something we are also trying to organize to get guys involved.
[right][snapback]144906[/snapback][/right]

that's a good idea Anthony, never really thaught of that :unsure:
Well when i got to work next , this thursday I think it is , i'll ask my boss if he's intrested in haveing some in stock and we could sell a few. since are store is getting remodeled and such. And hey it might bring some new mebers in, there are alot of focus in melville... alot!

01-yellow-ZX3

I'll see what I can do.

01-yellow-ZX3

Smallest quantity I can get through my T-shirt supplier (the one that made the FC.net shirts) is 50 lanyards. Still waiting on a price. Turn around is 3-4 weeks.
Because we have new designs going into effect soon, and we have folks helping us out with the new merch, I'll look into the lanyards....

01-yellow-ZX3

darkpuppet,Sep 28 2005, 08:26 PM Wrote:Because we have new designs going into effect soon, and we have folks helping us out with the new merch, I'll look into the lanyards....
[right][snapback]145394[/snapback][/right]

Fair enough, just thought I'd lend a hand.

Let me know if you need a hand darkpuppet.

01-yellow-ZX3,Sep 28 2005 Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 28 2005, 08:26 PM Wrote:Because we have new designs going into effect soon, and we have folks helping us out with the new merch, I'll look into the lanyards....
[right][snapback]145394[/snapback][/right]

Fair enough, just thought I'd lend a hand.

Let me know if you need a hand darkpuppet.
[right][snapback]145395[/snapback][/right]

I'll check it out and get back to ya... we can use all the help we can get..
Pages: 1 2 3 4