FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where's Everyone From?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
as the topic says, where in Ontario are you from?

me, it's Sudbury
smith21,Sep 25 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:as the topic says, where in Ontario are you from?

me, it's Sudbury
[right][snapback]144656[/snapback][/right]

Mississauga here (Home of the world's toughest mayor, gets hit by a truck and is back to work three days later :blink: )

NefCanuck
Taranah! Home to more Chinese than white, brown, and black people combined!
Ottawa East is where you can find me!
ZX3guy2000,Sep 25 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:Ottawa East is where you can find me!
[right][snapback]144671[/snapback][/right]

same!
Ahhh goddamit. North Bay. Former home of the Centennials. Now we're home of the Skyhawks... Ohhh La Dee Da!!! <_<
Niagara falls ONtario!
Beyond the moon
Toronto.
Toronto
Mister&MissisSauga
Raine,Sep 25 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:Taranah! Home to more Chinese than white, brown, and black people combined!
[right][snapback]144670[/snapback][/right]

You sure got that right... I'm a minority, next thing u knwo chineese will be our official second language.
paolo,Sep 25 2005, 09:24 PM Wrote:I'm a minority, next thing u know chineese will be our official second language.
[right][snapback]144730[/snapback][/right]

SECOND??

Try first buddy. Signs in Markham/Scarborough are in Chinese first, Engrish second
Raine,Sep 25 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:SECOND??

Try first buddy. Signs in Markham/Scarborough are in Chinese first, Engrish second
[right][snapback]144739[/snapback][/right]

haha so true, never noticed it untill u mentioned, but a lot of receipts and flyers from my customers are in chineese only now... I have figured out how to read the words "no tax" "works good" and "best price" in chineese now...
peterborough , ontario
BURLINGTON.

HOME OF THE FC BBQ.
Anthony u gonna have it again next year?
NIAGARA FALLS

HOME OF THE FUTUTRE FC POKER RUN!
Sweden
hell. wanna come?
Pages: 1 2 3