FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2focus.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i have been talking with Ricardo down at F2 and we are working together to get the F2 products into Canada via me! I just wanted to let you guys know as we are going to have a Canadian kick-off sale to get some buzz out there about the F2 products!

check them out: http://www.f2focus.com

i'd really like to get a F2 kit on someone's focus up here. anyone interested i'll break you off a kit at a killer price!

comments, questions, suggestions!
hmmm............. couldn't get the link to work mitch....
it works fine phil, and if they would have a body kit for sedans mitch, id do it if you can hook me up with a good price. Would most likely have to wait till spring tho
cool...now i need some explainations....a wide body kit is what exactly...anyone have pics of one....if it's what i think it is...I WANT ONE........

seem to have quite a bit of stuff for the 05's... good to know.

thanks
here is a pic of the widebody on a 05 : http://forums.clubfocus.net/viewtopic.php?t=32429

and here's the widebody on a 00-04
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...&page=0&fpart=1

they do have a kit for the sedans aswell!
i should also mention that at this time we are still working out pricing so untill i post prices i don't have prices to quote you guys on anything just yet!
Forgive me for being a retard, but seeing that they have wide body for the sedans, i'm assuming that they would also have them for the ZX5?? I'm thinking it would look sooooo sick....i want one i want one... :blink: :ph34r: :unsure:
Mitch, as soon as you let me know, PM me with a price. Maybe we can work something out.
Mitch, i'm really interested in just the flares from the widebody kit, so that i can mate them up with my WRC bumpers and wing.

I was talking to recardo about this and he mentioned to me about them looking into a canadian dealer. Lemme know when you get prices, so that i can go through with this
Slimsride,Sep 25 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:Forgive me for being a retard, but seeing that they have wide body for the sedans, i'm assuming that they would also have them for the ZX5??  I'm thinking it would look sooooo sick....i want one i want one... :blink:  :ph34r:  :unsure:
[right][snapback]144706[/snapback][/right]

I could use a widebody kit on my 2002 zx5
darkpuppet,Sep 26 2005, 07:55 AM Wrote:
Slimsride,Sep 25 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:Forgive me for being a retard, but seeing that they have wide body for the sedans, i'm assuming that they would also have them for the ZX5??  I'm thinking it would look sooooo sick....i want one i want one... :blink:  :ph34r:  :unsure:
[right][snapback]144706[/snapback][/right]

I could use a widebody kit on my 2002 zx5
[right][snapback]144796[/snapback][/right]
i heard widebodys look good on black cars.....
im also interested when prices come out!
I might be interested in a wide body for my 05 zx5 within a couple months.
mitch could you pm me a price on a kit ..if i were to be the first ?
and let me know some detials about installation ....and anythign else that would be needed for compleation of this kit
ZX3TUNING,Sep 25 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:i should also mention that at this time we are still working out pricing so untill i post prices i don't have prices to quote you guys on anything just yet!
[right][snapback]144696[/snapback][/right]
as far as i know the kits are direct bolt-on. i'm not 100% sure about how the flares are installed so i cannot comment on how easy or hard it will be.
IIRC DS Tape... i havent talked to ricardo in a while about it

he was supposed to get back to me on fog light soloutions. i guess he didnt want my business.