FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 'cause I'm Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Called Dell on the weekend. I have ordered from them 2G RAM, for $120.00 When it's delivered, they will talk me through the installation. I priced the type of RAM I needed at Staples, and they were charging $115.00 for 1G.
oldeguy,Jun 22 2009, 01:10 PM Wrote:Called Dell on the weekend. I have ordered from them 2G RAM, for $120.00 When it's delivered, they will talk me through the installation. I priced the type of RAM I needed at Staples, and they were charging $115.00 for 1G.
[right][snapback]289938[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, not bad, you might have saved a few bucks by going to a cpmuter parts store, but seeing as how the memory on that PC is a fairly old design now it would be harder to get and likely more $$ than more cutrrent stuff.

NefCanuck
actually., I have some old ram here that may have worked for ya...

any stats on the ram they sent ya?
Sent two 1 gig "sticks?" 400 mghz? SD DDRAM Much like my olde car, my olde computer needs special, and expensive parts.
Parts installed, now I don't forget what I wanted to do on he computer while I'm waiting for it to start up. :D
Again , thanks to all those who gave some of their hard earned expertise and time on this post. Perhaps when you guys need some advice on how to clean a 50,000 square foot school, I'll be able to return the favour.
Pages: 1 2