FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Micro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Bday Buddy, have a good one :) Don't get to drunk now but have a beer for me B)
Happy b-day paul, hope it's a good one!
Happy Birthday!
:fluffy: says Happy b day to B)
Happy B-Day u crazy white devil
The admin and I decided not to celebrator this year.
who's up for a birthday ban??
I wouldn't worry about him drinking too much.. you're generally hungry when you're stoned, not thirsty :P Have a good one jerkass.
happy birthday dude
Happy birthday mate B)

NefCanuck
Happy birthday Bunnyboy... you fuktard... :lol:
[Image: bunny_cup.jpg]
happy bday man
jerkass.
Thank you jerkasses...its been a pretty shitty week and overall b.s. b-day but, its nice to know you guys remembered....made my day...

peace
Bonne fete Bunny.
microbunny,Sep 25 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:Thank you jerkasses...its been a pretty shitty week and overall b.s. b-day but, its nice to know you guys remembered....made my day...

peace
[right][snapback]144626[/snapback][/right]

We didn't remember. The Board told us
HB jerkass
Raine,Sep 25 2005, 09:48 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Sep 25 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:Thank you jerkasses...its been a pretty shitty week and overall b.s. b-day but, its nice to know you guys remembered....made my day...

peace

[right][snapback]144719[/snapback][/right]

pfftt...whatever...a thread was made...therefore its as good as remembering to me..

haahhaha owned!
microbunny,Sep 26 2005, 06:52 AM Wrote:
Raine,Sep 25 2005, 09:48 PM Wrote:

peace

[right][snapback]144719[/snapback][/right]

pfftt...whatever...a thread was made...therefore its as good as remembering to me..

haahhaha owned!
[right][snapback]144794[/snapback][/right]

where u been bro?
Pages: 1 2