FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yellow Euro Pack Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted this while I was in Grand Forks, ND for a couple of days, I will always be bitter that Ford never gave us a chance at these. Damn those Recaro's look sweet.
Car had the SVT decals from WebXtrems and looked like Borla exhaust.
[Image: eurofocus015.jpg]
[Image: eurofocus013.jpg]
Looks familiar except being a yellow hatch and not a green sedan

[Image: Picture010small2.jpg]

You know what is funny? For us in Canada (and maybe in the US) Ford charges more for Euro SVT wheels meant to look like OZ Superleggeras than it costs to buy OZ Superleggeras.

[Image: Picture011small.jpg]

The possibility of MACH headlights is the best thing about Focus ownership, such a crime they aren't easier to get. To drive around with OEM HID's on an econo box consistantly makes owners of much more expensive cars insanely jealous. I LOVE IT!:

[Image: IM000022.jpg]
The yellow one looks nicer :P
Raine,Sep 23 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:The yellow one looks nicer :P
[right][snapback]144399[/snapback][/right]
Possibly, but who ever accused you of ever having "taste"?
Very nice car.
Hands down the rarest SVTF and the best looking package wise (except the color)
That's a sick looking car, but where are the interior pics?
smith21,Sep 25 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:That's a sick looking car, but where are the interior pics?
[right][snapback]144661[/snapback][/right]

I tried to take one, but only ended up with wicked glare off the window. Do a search for pics of the front seats, they are made by Recaro and are the nicest seats ever offered by the factory to ever grace a Focus this side of the pond.
thats my dream focus...
There was an orange one for sale in trader around may or june. looked better than yellow to me
2001 ZTS,Sep 23 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:
Raine,Sep 23 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:The yellow one looks nicer :P
[right][snapback]144399[/snapback][/right]
Possibly, but who ever accused you of ever having "taste"?
[right][snapback]144407[/snapback][/right]

Definately not me.