FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Favourite Potato Chip Flavour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just pick flavour and debate plain or rippled elsewhere.

I'm all about All Dressed but love them all except regular and dill pickle. I think potato chip has to be my favourite flavour delivery system.

Did you know that alll-dressed doesn't even exist in the US?

When I was a kid Humpty Dumpty tried fruit flavoured chips? (strawberry, orange and grape) :puke:
I had to vote BBQ... between old dutch BBQ, and Lays BBQ, the bases are covered.

sour cream n' bacon comes a close second... it's sooo tasty.
Old Dutch. I remember eating them on our trip out west when I was 12. I called them Old Bitch chips and my mom slapped me from Winnepeg to Calgary

They were gross BTW
old dutch rules... box 'o chips!
bbq!!!! almost any brand but i prefer ones with the most most flavour. ruffles bbq rule nad not because they are rippled, they are always covered in seasoning and taste the best!!!!
Toss up... Ketchup, S&V or Dill... I like em all
i like them all, put i got a personal vendetta against regular, i can't stand regular, who also goes by the alias "plain". The taste regualar delivers is non existant until i drown him in some chip dip.
meford4u,Sep 23 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:Old Dutch. I called them Old Bitch chips and my mom slapped me from Winnepeg to Calgary

They were gross BTW
[right][snapback]144357[/snapback][/right]

Well that explains a few things about you.

Salt & Vin get's my vote.
All Dressed, followed by BBQ, anything with a kick is a good.
what the hell is old dutch? why do you eat cleaning detergent flavoured potatoe chips??? My favourite is All Dressed. I cant believe they dont have All Dressed chips in the USA? we had visitors from the states over once and we had some snack foods like chips and such, they never had or heard of all dressed chips but they seemed to love them they finnished the whole bag.
Gimmie Sour Cream & Onion. BBQ? Gah, I end up drinking so much liquid to try and down 'em because 90% of them *burn* on the way down :puke:

NefCanuck
KETCHUP ALL THE WAY!!!!
darkpuppet,Sep 23 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:old dutch rules...  box 'o chips!
[right][snapback]144359[/snapback][/right]

must agree, but sour cream and bacon, ketchup, and bbq are my other favs
SangriaRedZX5,Sep 24 2005, 07:26 AM Wrote:KETCHUP ALL THE WAY!!!!
[right][snapback]144427[/snapback][/right]

Agreed, followed by BBQ, and anything or everything.
darkpuppet,Sep 23 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:old dutch rules...  box 'o chips!
[right][snapback]144359[/snapback][/right]

[Image: IMAGE003.GIF?OpenElement.gif]
umm ya, old dutch is very tasty??
MMMMM sour scream and bacon :D Best Ever
dill pickle followed by salt & vinegar then sour cream & onion.
Old Dutch BBQ
Lays Sour Cream & onion
Old Dutch Ketchup

I believe old dutch makes walmart and safeway brands for them as well.
actually, Hawkins Cheesies rock
damned; KETCHUP BABY!
Pages: 1 2