FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For A Car...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would put this in the WTB section..but it doesn't really go i didn't think....

I"m looking for a Ford Festiva...yea that's right...

hahaha..

anyone know of any kicking around for sale?

trader.ca ...well...they are all sold
if you find a clean title one, there is a crap load of great parts at the wrecker in london.

they have a white one in super good shape that has the sporty body panels and the wing.

:)
lol in good shape and hardly any rust ??

umm........... try BC, you can find many older cars there in good shape by ontario standards.
actually i wouldn't mind a Subaru Justy either
West coast has FLAWLESS festivas ... for not so much money either.

When I was in seattle there was SOOO many of them, and they all looked like they came right off the dealers lot.

b6t engines are really easy to get a hold of too ... you can have a 13 sec car for not alot of money.
yea ...shipping from the west coast = ~$700 CAD

whats the b6t engine from?
correction...just did a quick search....found a sick writeup on the conversion on SCC's website....

Sounds like Fred's car that I never got to see.... :(
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 26 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:Sounds like Fred's car that I never got to see.... :(
[right][snapback]144997[/snapback][/right]

there is a guy named fred that did one..but the most popular one is the CWS Tuning car...i think the guys name was Chris....

Focused,Sep 24 2005, 09:10 AM Wrote:actually i wouldn't mind a Subaru Justy either
[right][snapback]144439[/snapback][/right]

Here ya go:

[Image: 26504403160.jpg]

:lol: