FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Gas Saving Device Lmao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There must be a repost on this somewhere. Its come up before...
SUPER TORNADO!
I actually read through the whole listing.. near the end he says: "Lets face it...the risk is only $5.00. and the price is likely to go up." The buy it now price is $29.99US..

Should go to the dollar store and buy some pinwheels to make my own Ultra Super Mega Intake Tornado 3000.
"In the spring of 2004 I had one of these installed on my RV. It cost me $140.00. The garage was about 100 miles from my place. I filled the gas tank before leaving and it cost me $52.00 to get there. Gas is expensive in Quebec. I filled the gas tank and had the Turbo-Intake installed and returned home. At home I refilled the gas tank for only $38.00. Thats a saving of about 30%. "

Its called going up hill to the cottage and downhill back to Montreal.
guilty,Sep 23 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:I actually read through the whole listing.. near the end he says: "Lets face it...the risk is only $5.00. and the price is likely to go up."  The buy it now price is $29.99US..

Should go to the dollar store and buy some pinwheels to make my own Ultra Super Mega Intake Tornado 3000.
[right][snapback]144249[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHA
Slimsride,Sep 23 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:
guilty,Sep 23 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:I actually read through the whole listing.. near the end he says: "Lets face it...the risk is only $5.00. and the price is likely to go up."  The buy it now price is $29.99US..

[right][snapback]144249[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHA
[right][snapback]144255[/snapback][/right]

BOOST!!!! :lol:
He says he's emailing you a 175KB Word document, and then further down the listing he says the plans are in Adobe Acrobat. Furthermore, you're not bidding on the product, you're supposedly bidding on the electronic documentation that supports building the product.

Sounds lame, and fake.
wow! what a super piece of crap!!!
Lol read his feedback he has had previous auctions where people bought this s**t.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=8000474869
what about this? ive heard good reviews on this gas saving device:

[Image: gassavingdevice.jpg]
Phantom,Sep 23 2005, 04:21 PM Wrote:Lol read his feedback he has had previous auctions where people bought this s**t.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=8000474869
[right][snapback]144339[/snapback][/right]

sounds like all his friends and family logged on and made him look good...."good ebayer"....what the fawk is that??????

02ztsian

From his feedback.....
" Follow-up by simarcom777: With magnets on gas line, I'm now making 45-50 miles/gallons with my Honda!!! "
LOFAO!