FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Newest Ride To The Stable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
88 CRX Si
full service history including the last 3 years by myself and the previous 12 years by my boss/friend
170kms
mint interior
a little cancer on the rear wheel wells
new clutch 20k ago
new brakes 4k ago
regular service/oil changes
one deck, d/s front fender replaced, hood straightend and both re-sprayed.
previous owner bought the car from first owner back in late 89 and has owned it since then.
original motor
original tranny both of which all test out perfect

my new ride for when the focus comes off the road for the build-up!
http://www.zx3tuning.com/images/pics/newpics/CRX/

$1000cnd! :ph34r: :D
okay so the first thing your going to do is add tons of JDM stickers right? or a type R badge...

just bugging nice car man those are great to gut and race...but, what do I know
Not Bad, more so because for that price on that type of car in BC that is.
Holy crap that thing looks mint! Awesome find Mitch. Wish you could find ones in that kinda shape here for that kinda money.. but alas, cars in Ontario = beat to s**t and/or rusted to hell
guess you missed the jizz stains on the seat :D

Jizz stains

sorry mitch couldn't help myself
it was a womans car.... that aint jizz!?!? :ph34r: :unsure: :blink:

:P
Nice, I just added a 1992 Honda Hatch (bubble)

The 1988 CRX was my 2nd car to own. Loved that little thing!!!

B)
ZX3TUNING,Sep 23 2005, 01:33 AM Wrote:it was a womans car.... that aint jizz!?!?  :ph34r:  :unsure:  :blink: [right][snapback]144147[/snapback][/right]
Some women get their jizz from multiple sources.

That could be worse than a one-man-owner jizzmobile. :lol:
$1000 bucks!!!!!!!!! damn ill take jizzed-up seats to get that car for a grand!
cancer is getting fixed next week for $800 and then a hardcore cutwax, polish and interior detail for $100 from a budy of mine.
i just dropped it off to get a small stereo($1000: deck, speakers, amp, sub, box, wiring) installed and pick it up later today.
i have 2 hatch struts and 2 front markers on the way to replace the broken ones, which will be on the car later today as well as a pair of silverstar bulbs for the front..
i have a line on a nice set of 15" Rota C8s for $600.
just need to find a nice drop with a smooth ride and the exterior is finished.

i ordered my exhaust piping and mufflers for the custom exhaust
probably going to start on the intake this weekend.
general service in a month or so; replace any worn out suspension bits, some SS lines, Hawk pads, cut the rotors and flush the brake system with some ATE fluid!

maybe turn around and sell this thing for $5000! ;)
ZX3TUNING,Sep 23 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:maybe turn around and sell this thing for $5000! ;)
[right][snapback]144293[/snapback][/right]
You could get probably get that "as is" today if you could just get it to Toronto.
maybe
i've had offers for as much as $3500 as is in the last few days...

un-molested CRX's around here are like GOLD!!!
one of the guys i race with saw me in the car, called me up and asked me to meet him. he had $2500 cash on him and wanted to buy the car right then and there! :o
god dam hondas and there rear quarter panel rusting.