FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focus Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Holy smokes!!!

I was watching Everybody Hates Chris on TV tonight, and before the show started, there was a focus commercial... not a cheesy 'testimonial' commercial, but a "show clips of the focus drifting around corners in WRC, Sony XPlode focus, more racing, drifting, racing, etc etc..." ... I'd actually want to buy a focus seeing this commercial!

saweet!
cool I'd like to catch that.........

I still love this MKII ad from the UK..........this car should be here as well but, Ford will never learn will they

MKII aka Focus ST advert
FociBC,Sep 22 2005, 10:53 PM Wrote:cool I'd like to catch that.........

I still love this MKII ad from the UK..........this car should be here as well but, Ford will never learn will they

MKII aka Focus ST advert
[right][snapback]144115[/snapback][/right]

Mmmmmmmmm... I want an MKII!!! :):):)

^^-- OH CHRIST THAT'S awesome.....

not sure the canadian commercial measures up to the european ST, but damn, it's fine.
was Lydia in it?

I wonder what Ford's reputation is like in europe?
crazikev,Sep 22 2005, 08:13 PM Wrote:was Lydia in it?

I wonder what Ford's reputation is like in europe?
[right][snapback]144126[/snapback][/right]

If you own a focus in some parts of europe your considered to be doing rather well off. Plus they have nicer trim that we will never see but, can sure buy.

As for the rep the ST170 which is like the SVT here has the same issues but, they love those cars over there. You have to remember to that Ford is the import which people tend to go for these days
A nicely loaded Focus goes for close to €20k... that's $30k Canadian...

I really really want the seats from that ST
Raine,Sep 23 2005, 12:54 AM Wrote:A nicely loaded Focus goes for close to €20k... that's $30k Canadian...

I really really want the seats from that ST
[right][snapback]144136[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap these 2 ford commericals are crazy as hell :blink: To bad all ford commercials weren't all this awesome :D
Agree.

It's one of the best ads JWT hasd put out for Ford in decades.

The Focus commercial was VERY well done!
Its nice to see that they put the ZX3 back in the forefront.

It was noticeably absent from the previous focus commercial.
I loved it...It shows that the focus has so much potentiel. It's awsome!
focusonthis_88,Sep 23 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote:I loved it...It shows that the focus has so much potentiel.  It's awsome!
[right][snapback]144177[/snapback][/right]

Yeah now Ford just has to put their money where their advertising is. :lol: :P

The focus NEEDS at least 200HP from the factory now to compete with whats out there to be taken seriously.

AWD wouldnt hurt either. :lol:
This is the next hurdle they are going to have to face.....

They will now get the chevy cobalt / SRT 4 market looking into the Focus...and wondering "why is this car so gutless" I'll take the SRT 4.
that commercial was nutz, i was like "WOW, they actually made a good commercial for once"
ANTHONYD,Sep 23 2005, 09:46 AM Wrote:They will now get the chevy cobalt / SRT 4 market looking into the Focus...and wondering "why is this car so gutless" I'll take the SRT 4.
[right][snapback]144185[/snapback][/right]

Couldnt agree with you more. And its a pretty 'agressive' commercial for a 130Hp economy car. And thats what it is when you look at the North American Line Up of Focus models. :rolleyes:
crazikev,Sep 22 2005, 10:13 PM Wrote:I wonder what Ford's reputation is like in europe?
[right][snapback]144126[/snapback][/right]

I have a cousin over there that swears by Ford Europe, he bought a Ford Techno(think of it as a sooped up KA) back in '96 blew it's engine after only 18,000k's and Ford replaced the whole car without question and just handed him the keys to a new one, now that's customer service.

Laterz :)
i was watching citytv(TO) and saw the new ad. next commerial break was the ad with Lydia.Both are great.
who the fuzz is Lydia??

yeah i saw that focus commercial at the gym. Best part is the WRC taking air and then into the corner...

definatly a sweet commercial
Man, I need to watch more TV, I have yet to see the new commercial.

:(
ZX3guy2000,Sep 23 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Man, I need to watch more TV, I have yet to see the new commercial. 

:(
[right][snapback]144237[/snapback][/right]
me too, can anyone videotape it?or find a link or something? what time on what channel was it on? was the moon full?
Pages: 1 2 3