FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oh My Friggin' Gawd......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't ever recall being as excited for a video game as this.
OMG!

ANTHONYD,Jun 16 2009, 06:27 PM Wrote:I don't ever recall being as excited for a video game as this.
OMG!
[right][snapback]289584[/snapback][/right]

then they will have the rolling stone, led zeppelin, the monkees, etc etc...
very old news but cant wait for it to come out its gonna be amazing
Ummmmmmmmm is this in the right spot/forum?

I'll move it if you make me a mod? I'd do lots of things actually :)
not a big beatles fans myself... but they keep coming with more add-ons and whatnot for the rythm games that's getting annoying.. I'm tired of continually paying for new content of what's ostensibly the same old game
I don't get this whole rockband thing...maybe its just me but i'd get more excited playing a real guitar....
Ah but you see, its the old "razor & the blades" mentality adapted to the digital age.

We may not like it, but kudos to the content distributors for picking up on it and using it.

NefCanuck
anything that helps bands like the beatles stay cool and current, and not forever forgotten because of the s*** out there now is okay in my books.
ANTHONYD,Jun 16 2009, 04:41 PM Wrote:anything that helps bands like the beatles stay cool and current, and not forever forgotten because of the s*** out there now is okay in my books.
[right][snapback]289633[/snapback][/right]

Careful Anthony "anything" leads to "re-versioning" of songs in ways that make my ears hurt and baby Jesus cry :P

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Jun 16 2009, 05:41 PM Wrote:anything that helps bands like the beatles stay cool and current, and not forever forgotten because of the s*** out there now is okay in my books.
[right][snapback]289633[/snapback][/right]

too true, but still -- it's just frustrating that I feel stuck with the inferior guitar hero -- I swear it peaked with Guitar Hero II. I miss my Police... and I just can't warrant buying more guitar heros as the game just gets more complicated, not more fun.
yeah. the police would be wicked too.

I'm sure it's coming in time.
They should have ended the ad with the last piano note from "A Day in the Life"
I thought they were!

Then I thought "does Michael Jackson ow ALL of the Beatles library?"
LOL, if it is a matter of keeping royalty money out of that creepy homo's hands I can live without a dramatic finish!
ANTHONYD,Jun 17 2009, 08:42 AM Wrote:I thought they were!

Then I thought "does Michael Jackson ow ALL of the Beatles library?"
[right][snapback]289670[/snapback][/right]

He had to sell those rights years ago to Sony/BMG to help pay his bills (buying off people ain't cheap y'know? :lol:)

NefCanuck