FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 300,000 Km
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have hit 300,000km on my spi sedan and still running awesome
when you bought it what was the milege on it?

Go SPI!!

that's two extremely high mileage foci's on the board -- mighty impressive for a car with so many recalls!
Congratulations. Keep it well mainained and it'll go for quite a bit more. You could check http://www.oara.com for used engines and trannies.
very sick...

Im at 198000
Oh Lord I hope mine dies long before then........................
2001 ZTS,Jun 16 2009, 02:28 PM Wrote:Oh Lord I hope mine dies long before then........................
[right][snapback]289602[/snapback][/right]

Not if you put 500km/year on your focus :lol:
NikiterZTS,Jun 16 2009, 10:38 AM Wrote:when you bought it what was the milege on it?

Go SPI!!
[right][snapback]289569[/snapback][/right]
the milage was 78,000
2001 ZTS,Jun 16 2009, 03:28 PM Wrote:Oh Lord I hope mine dies long before then........................

ditto.

mine seems to be rusting badly.
ANTHONYD,Jun 17 2009, 07:10 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jun 16 2009, 03:28 PM Wrote:Oh Lord I hope mine dies long before then........................

ditto.

mine seems to be rusting badly.
[right][snapback]289661[/snapback][/right]

Really? Where? I sanded and spray bombed a couple square inches behind each wheel well because of surface stuff but that has been it.
oil spraying your car twice or even once a year really helps
NikiterZTS,Jun 17 2009, 07:44 AM Wrote:oil spraying your car twice or even once a year really helps
[right][snapback]289665[/snapback][/right]

I did Krown for the first 6 or 7 years so I guess it's paid off. I stopped a couple years ago on both cars as at this point it really doesn't matter since something else will give before the body work.

In a general and in a non-Ford specific sense what a difference a decade makes in steel quality/coatings etcetera industry wide. Other cars I've had pushing 10 years old never looked as good.
These cars can last an actual long time in terms of engine mileage,the problem is people dont end up keeping the focus that long they either sell it off or trade it in and want a newer better car. but if you cant afford a newer or better car and end up keeping your focus, then you can rack up the miles on it it should last you an awful long time.