FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Referendum Results In:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ontario wins 17 to 13.

Yes I do like to stir the pot and this board needs all the help it can get.
what referendum. and why didn't i get ta vote ya commies!
"What you talkin' bout Willis?"
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 21 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:"What you talkin' bout Willis?"
[right][snapback]143586[/snapback][/right]
Ontario has more threads than Quebec.

I just like causing trouble and maybe boost traffic around here, that's all. ;)

Next week I declare war on Nunavut.
If there was a referendum, and Quebec separated, all we'd have that's different is illegal immigrant workers from Quebec taking jobs in Ontario, and no jobs for Anglophones in Quebec.

Wait, that's different than now how?
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 21 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:If there was a referendum, and Quebec separated, all we'd have that's different is illegal immigrant workers from Quebec taking jobs in Ontario, and no jobs for Anglophones in Quebec.

[right][snapback]143612[/snapback][/right]

fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers... thats why, and because we are skilled.

<_<
french_connection,Sep 21 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 21 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:If there was a referendum, and Quebec separated, all we'd have that's different is illegal immigrant workers from Quebec taking jobs in Ontario, and no jobs for Anglophones in Quebec.

fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers... thats why, and because we are skilled.

<_<
[right][snapback]143641[/snapback][/right]

Heres an example :D
[Image: **http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wrestlingzone.ru%2Fimages%2Fjr3.jpg]
french_connection,Sep 21 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers...  thats why, and because we are skilled.

You're right there, I mean where would we be without people to cook our french fries.

Oh, Celine Dion rocks!

:lol:
2001 ZTS,Sep 21 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:
french_connection,Sep 21 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers...  thats why, and because we are skilled.

You're right there, I mean where would we be without people to cook our french fries.

Oh, Celine Dion rocks!

[right][snapback]143650[/snapback][/right]

And our strippers!
meford4u,Sep 21 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 21 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:

Oh, Celine Dion rocks!

[right][snapback]143650[/snapback][/right]

And our strippers!
[right][snapback]143663[/snapback][/right]

Pfffft.... most of our strippers come from romania anyways, Bring on the refferendum!

<_<

So squeegee kids come from Hull? Makes sense to me. :lol:
Actually I noticed that the other day and it's why I posted the two topics to bring up the ontario topic counter.....

I Do have an agenda here lol.............

<_<

Quebecers get jobs in Ontario because they keep shipping their stupid unionized construction workers here, and then barring us from fair competition in the Quebec construction industry. Sounds like they've already separated, don't let the door hit your butt plugs on the way out!

I've seen it for years, and so has my Dad for that matter. He used to have to sort through all the "skilled labour" resumes whenever he'd start a new construction job. 3 QC resumes for every 1 ON. That's fair how?

And if Ontarians are such slackers, why are there no migrant Quebec IT guys? Why do companies like ING keep having to retrain all their programmers and IT staff to learn French? Trust me, I'm speaking from firsthand recountings of actual experience here...

Once again, why trust a province that doesn't trust their own people enough to turn right on a red?
They have english computers in Quebec? :o