FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Remember I Was Talking About Folding@home?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://spaces.msn.com/members/loganteamx/P...t&_c=photoalbum

That's "the farm" that's doing all the folding, without hard drives.

The new webserver is the Celeron 466MHz in the mini-tower Monorail case, second from right. That's where the How-Tos are hosted along with my meager (and drastically in need of an overhaul) website. The other pics are my new box, and the wife's box that I'm selling at the end of the month. She's getting a new Athlon64 box with a 3700+ San Diego in it. Not sure what the video card will be yet.

I've finished cleaning up in there since I took the shots, and moved the big table around some (as well as cleaned up cabling, yadda yadda). Now I just need a UPS for the farm, and one for the cable modem <_<
Shag carpet rulz!!! :headbang: :D
Why do you need so many computers ?
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 20 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:the wife's box that I'm selling at the end of the month[right][snapback]143332[/snapback][/right]

Are you already tired of her, that you have to pimp her out on a focus board? :lol: :lol: :lol:
D-Dub,Sep 20 2005, 10: Wrote:Why do you need so many computers ?
[right][snapback]143340[/snapback][/right]

I don't know either but I think it is so we can finally get the video from the Focus BBQ meet and photoshoot back in June?
HAHA you guys rock. Yeah, I'm tired of someone THAT amazing and hot :rolleyes: :P

As for why do I need so many comps... distributed medical research. Folding@Home

Our team stats - forums.amd.com Extreme Stats

I tried starting a team for us, but the only guy interested was Phantom. Dude, you're welcome to join me on the AMD Forums team if you want. Actually, Kevin (hardk0re) has offered up a P-III 500 MHz machine for the cause. Hopefully I can pick it up next week.

As for the DVD and photos... I'll need (more) time. I'm simply not home enough in the next couple of weeks.
voice of reason
let's try that again...
:huh:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
:fluffy:
^^^ now thats more like it!!
Ohh yah
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py...e&teamnum=45644
server down now tho so it will be crunching soon with dual p2 450's muhahah
:fluffy:

The voice of reason told me to.
Nice.

I just bought some new machines to run ClimatePrediction.Net. Athlon X2 3800+ and a Dual Opteron 246 system. The Opteron system hasn't arrived yet. But the X2 is niice. It runs very cool even at full load. Though I do have a big mofo of a heatsink on it, that Zalman 7700-Cu... it's huge!