FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day : October 2nd 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Richards 02 auto, ZTS w/ 175km last year did like 102 or something.
Alright back on track, whos commin???? If your forsure comming and getting a dyno let me know :)

hardk0re,Sep 29 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:Alright back on track, whos commin????  If your forsure comming and getting a dyno let me know :)
[right][snapback]145607[/snapback][/right]

I'm coming - U.S. dollars - better if I just pay there, with a debit card. I'll be there at 10:00.
OK just to confirm with everybody the Dyno Day is still on. I called to confirm today. Incase you haven't been at DaSilva before they don't have the best parking setup, what I would suggest is to drive all the way to the back and park there. Provided the gate is open there should be room there for at least a dozen cars without an issue.

I'll be there at 10:00 AM. And I'll have my Cell Phone on me, incase anybody can't make it you can give me a call: 416-989-9972.

For those that are comming and didn't pay, drop me a PM if you would like to now reserve a time slot. I will mark you down for that slot.
hey, what happened to everyone that day? i showed up at like 3:30pm, and no one was there, dasilva wasn't even opened. did i show up late? because i saw on the schedule that it was till 5pm.
The day was scheduled till 5pm if we had enough people. We all left roughly 2:45/3pm since there was no cars left to dyno.

We couldn't just wait around incase someone showed up.

As far as I'm concerened, on a day like this people should show up when it opens, wait your turn then leave. It makes it much easier to gauge what's going on.

Pages: 1 2