FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day : October 2nd 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have confirmed that I am a go for Dyno Day. Below are the details.

Theres going to be two clubs going to this so its going to be a fun event, the other club is team slipstream which is a club around my area. Its going to be a fun day.

Start Time: 10:00AM

Cost: $50 (two pulls with A/F)

4320 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON
MAP TO DASILVA: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4320+Kingsto...,0.162100&hl=en

Slipstream Attendees:
Lfsabch
Nd4SpdSe
panthertiburon
Troy
xonelith
Jay M (pre-paid)
Cannuck2K (jays friend)

FocusCanada Attendees:
nefcanuck (pre-paid)
SL8RZZX3
hardk0re
SLIP STREAM SVT
scoobasteve (maybe)
Fordson
MAlby7 (commited)

Schedule: First Come First Serve(prepaid get to pick)
10:30 - Malyb7 #1 (focuscanada)
11:00 -
11:30 - nefcanuck (focuscanada)
12:00 -
lunch break if req.
1:00 -
1:30 - hardk0re
2:00 - Jay M/Jays2000zx3
2:30 - Cannuck2K
3:00 -
3:30 -
4:00 -
4:30 -
5:00 -
can i be moved up to 9 or 9:30?
I haven't got anybody to really commit, so unless by some miracle I get 4 paypals by saturday I'm gonna cancel this.. :(
too bad things fell through with steeda earlier in the year.

If this falls through, you want to set something up in your area perhaps? Just do a little meet, great, and whatever?
Sorry bud, but my money at the end of the month is marked.

I'm owned for car fun, probably for the remainder of the year at this rate.
can i just pay on the day?
Is this thing still on? I have a cousin with a 1.8t golf and a buddy with a Nissan 180SX SR20DET engine who might be interested and they come then so will I.
The dyno day is confirmed...
Updated First Post....
Come on guys, someone has to give my boat some competition on the dyno! ;) :ph34r:
If you Guys are there when i'm done the C7 Admin maps forms etc... stuff i'll drop by
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:If you Guys are there when i'm done the C7 Admin maps forms etc... stuff i'll drop by
[right][snapback]145305[/snapback][/right]

Doubt I will be, unless of course I'm not under orders to appear at the lady friends place that afternoon. Too bad, I would have like to have seen if you car would even survive getting dyno'ed without something falling off :D

NefCanuck
STFU HAHAH...

last year dynoed 149/130

dyno was off though :S people were getting really low numbers. like i remember an svt being in the 130's hp.. and i believe bluetoy got 190 or 195..

Poor 2001ZTS got like 33hp lol
Hardkore can you please take me second spot @ 11 off, my buddy backed out on me!
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 02:16 PM Wrote:STFU HAHAH...

last year dynoed 149/130

dyno was off though :S  people were getting really low numbers.  like i remember an svt being in the 130's hp.. and i believe bluetoy got 190 or 195..

[right][snapback]145309[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, what mods have you done since last year? Any idea what they'll do for your numbers this go around?

Temp is supposed to be 23C, is that not a tad high for dynoing? (I know they'll probably have cooling fans running to cool down the ambiant air going in, but always better to start with a low air temp yes? ;) )

NefCanuck
sorry kev, i can't do it that late .. i gotta be in hamilton for 10:30 that day .. so it won't work for me this time around
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 02:16 PM Wrote:STFU HAHAH...

last year dynoed 149/130

dyno was off though :S  people were getting really low numbers.  like i remember an svt being in the 130's hp.. and i believe bluetoy got 190 or 195..

[right][snapback]145309[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, what mods have you done since last year? Any idea what they'll do for your numbers this go around?

Temp is supposed to be 23C, is that not a tad high for dynoing? (I know they'll probably have cooling fans running to cool down the ambiant air going in, but always better to start with a low air temp yes? ;) )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]145419[/snapback][/right]

No mods, but we can pretend my supercharger, cam gears, injectors, coil etc.... were on. all that was sold. or returned :(
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:Hrm, what mods have you done since last year?  Any idea what they'll do for your numbers this go around?

Temp is supposed to be 23C, is that not a tad high for dynoing? (I know they'll probably have cooling fans running to cool down the ambiant air going in, but always better to start with a low air temp yes?  ;) )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]145419[/snapback][/right]

No mods, but we can pretend my supercharger, cam gears, injectors, coil etc.... were on. all that was sold. or returned :(
[right][snapback]145503[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, how many KM since the last dyno run for you? I wonder if you'll show any increase/decrease due to the passage of time? Interesting questions all.

NefCanuck
Deleted duplicate post, stupid work PC :angry:
um

Original Dyno - 10,000km

Today - 68200km

you do the math :o
scoobasteve,Sep 29 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:um

Original Dyno - 10,000km

Today - 68200km

you do the math  :o
[right][snapback]145565[/snapback][/right]

Wowzers, let's see if the poor thing can still put enough HP to the wheels to beat mine :blink:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2