FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where Do You Live
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else here From Nova Scotia
YUP! Grew up in Cape Breton, but now live in Halifax.
Halifax here...
Elmsdale here

2000 ZX3 Silver
I was in Greenwood for Two days....and i wanted to hang myself.......OH MY GOD BORING......mind you halifax was only an hour away.....as opposed to my 3 hour jaunt i have to take to get to edmonton....

Slimsride,May 13 2006, 01:44 AM Wrote:I was in Greenwood for Two days....and i wanted to hang myself.......OH MY GOD BORING......mind you halifax was only an hour away.....as opposed to my 3 hour jaunt i have to take to get to edmonton....
[right][snapback]187261[/snapback][/right]
Must be in the CAF???
06GFX,May 12 2006, 11:28 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 01:44 AM Wrote:I was in Greenwood for Two days....and i wanted to hang myself.......OH MY GOD BORING......mind you halifax was only an hour away.....as opposed to my 3 hour jaunt i have to take to get to edmonton....
Must be in the CAF???
[right][snapback]187263[/snapback][/right]

Why yes I am my good Sir.....although its no longer called the CAF.....it's called the CF...(Canadian Forces) which covers all three elements.....dum i know..but hey i don't make the rules....
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 02:01 AM Wrote:
Must be in the CAF???

Why yes I am my good Sir.....although its no longer called the CAF.....it's called the CF...(Canadian Forces) which covers all three elements.....dum i know..but hey i don't make the rules....
[right][snapback]187265[/snapback][/right]
i spent 6 months in CFB greenwood
and i have family there which are goin trenton
next mont
06GFX,May 13 2006, 01:49 AM Wrote:
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 02:01 AM Wrote:
Must be in the CAF???

[right][snapback]187265[/snapback][/right]
i spent 6 months in CFB greenwood
and i have family there which are goin trenton
next mont
[right][snapback]187271[/snapback][/right]

6 months..wow....did ya wanna poke yer eyes out? Trenton..much better...atleast there is civilization close by...