FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday June 22nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well Its time to post up Focus Canada’s next Masiv Monday meet. It will be held in the usual location behind the Tim Horton’s next to the Business Depot at Dixie and Aimco Blvd. The meet will be on Monday June 22nd starting at 7pm and lasting as long as people are there. Our representation has been exceptional this year and we should try and keep these numbers up. Please feel free to post below if you are planning to attend.

Map of Location

Hope to see you all on the 22nd.

Attending:

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) Spinal
4) NefCanuck
5) Ignited83
6) dBlast
7) 01SE-ferferp
8)

Maybe Attending:

1) Scourge
2)
3)
Awsome you thought ahead lol. I might be a little late this time maybe about 8 ish. I have a co-ed soccer thing going on the same night <_< . But I will be there no matter what.
ill be derrr
Count me in

NefCanuck
I'll take #1 on the maybe list.
Hey Daniel or Ken, I posted this up in the "Canada Section" of Focus Drivers/Ford Fusion Club message board as well. Can you post up in there to generate more interest? Maybe we could get some more Fusion's out to our meets.
DQ cruise !!!!!!
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 16 2009, 08:15 AM Wrote:Hey Daniel or Ken, I posted this up in the "Canada Section" of Focus Drivers/Ford Fusion Club message board as well.  Can you post up in there to generate more interest?  Maybe we could get some more Fusion's out to our meets.
[right][snapback]289547[/snapback][/right]

Gotcha, I'll add it to my pile of things to do :D

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 16 2009, 09:15 AM Wrote:Hey Daniel or Ken, I posted this up in the "Canada Section" of Focus Drivers/Ford Fusion Club message board as well.  Can you post up in there to generate more interest?  Maybe we could get some more Fusion's out to our meets.
[right][snapback]289547[/snapback][/right]

Sure thing ... that'll be post #2 for me. :lol:

I'll be there Monday with pics and video from Watkins Glen - - it took me over 4 hours to get home and I'm still psyched ... couldn't believe how awesome it was.
Thanks guys. DQ Cruise sounds like a great idea!!!!
Maybe about 8-8:30 we could do that. This way most of the late commers will be there.
i wub icecream.
Sounds good (even if my waistline disagrees ;))

NefCanuck
Sorry guys, i can't make it next week - i got 5 exams from monday thru friday :( after that I should have mondays off completely.
I have no more soccer and I might have some guests coming... Maybe, but I'll be there normal time way before everyone else except Kev.

01SE-ferferp

Hello Gang

I will be there, Sleeper champagne Sedan
me too

all of the Maple SC'ed focuses accounted for

I'll make an apperance but can't stay long. Just wanna pick up my stuff from ken and va-moose to get the gf from work.
Looks as if its going to be yet another stellar turn out by the F.C. crew. Thanks to everyone for making these meets such a great success this year. See you all tomorrow night.
LOL Dude I'm not playing soccer anymore so you have to change the saying beside my name lol.
Pages: 1 2