FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Clutch Cable Pin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

well today I was driving and lost the clutch... I was like WTF :huh:

so I forced it in neutral and coast into a parking lot.

I looked and there on the floor is a metal pin about an inch long by 1/4inch with no tread, just some sort of cruch end to stop it from coming out.

So I look under the dash at the source of the pedal arm and sure enough, the clutch cable sit there and the pedal isnt making it move.

I temporarly placed back the pin from the pedal into the clutch cable, but nothing stop it from falling out again when I rock the pedal too hard.

I will go get that solved tomorrow, that is one shitty part for assembly, who ever thought of this should be fired.

-marc
Same thing happened to me last year with the thrttle cable, came right of fthe gas pedal, was just hanging there....
They were fired............No more SVT Focus
meford4u,Sep 19 2005, 09:05 AM Wrote:They were fired............No more SVT Focus
[right][snapback]143087[/snapback][/right]
Does this mean we can blame french connection for the demise of the SVT program? :o
OAC_Sparky,Sep 19 2005, 09:24 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 19 2005, 09:05 AM Wrote:They were fired............No more SVT Focus
Does this mean we can blame french connection for the demise of the SVT program? :o
[right][snapback]143092[/snapback][/right]

Don't get me started about french guys! :blink:
meford4u,Sep 19 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 19 2005, 09:24 AM Wrote:
[right][snapback]143092[/snapback][/right]

Don't get me started about french guys! :blink:
[right][snapback]143094[/snapback][/right]

well at least I am using the english language, not unlike the "inculte" that you are.

My second language isnt burping unlike you.... :rolleyes: