FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Additions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, i know this isn't a really big deal to alot of you, but it is for me lol, first peice of like "custom work" if you can call it that, that i have done. On my own at least. Lemme know what you guys think

[Image: d211ca08.jpg]

and here is also my new box that i put the sub i got from Eric (focusonthis_88) Sounds really nice now compared to my home made box

[Image: 92ef08af.jpg]

oh! and i'm open to suggestions right now, so lemme hear what you think
Paint job looks good man..

nice deck/sub too
I'd paint the radio surround/insert white too...actually that whole change thing glass it over and put something else there....like a gauge or something :P

I've gotten so used to having gauges there instead of that ligher and ashtray.......I just moved the cig. lighter down to where it is in the SVT :)
Oh and you need a gauge cluster surround gauge pod :P hehe..
Mmmm... type-R... good sub... looks great mang.
Looking good.
hardk0re,Sep 17 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Oh and you need a gauge cluster surround gauge pod :P  hehe..
[right][snapback]142846[/snapback][/right]

hardkore, are you trying to hint something :P

Raine,Sep 17 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:Mmmm... type-R... good sub... looks great mang.
[right][snapback]142853[/snapback][/right]

and raine, thanx man, and it sounds just as awsome as it looks, specially with the new box
wow looks good smith.
smith21,Sep 18 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:and raine, thanx man, and it sounds just as awsome as it looks, specially with the new box
[right][snapback]142889[/snapback][/right]

I hope you like it!
Looks sweet man. You'll have to come by NB to show it off one day. I'd go to Sudbury, but I hate to risk my suspension and rims. :D
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 20 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:Looks sweet man.  You'll have to come by NB to show it off one day.  I'd go to Sudbury, but I hate to risk my suspension and rims. :D
[right][snapback]143424[/snapback][/right]

will do for sure! But don't be such a little girl oscar, our roads aren't that bad!! Never mind, who am i kidding, our roads are horrible! lol