FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fk Coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody on here have them? Do you require any other parts for installation other than whats supplied.?
i think me and yelozx3 have them .......from what i rember it didnt require anything else
u win the auction?
everything was included on my set
And the ride quality is good?
i'm happy with them
I used to run them a couple years ago before I switched to Bilstein PSS9's. I was pretty happy with them and they're a really good bang for the buck suspension.
solid coilovers if you buy them new from a FK authorized dealer that stocks them and is willing to support you if there are any warrenty concerns. i would suggest staying away from used ones as there is a very strong chance they came from the old Club-Focus GBs and most dealers wont touch them with a 10ft pole when it comes to warrenty issues.

just something to consider.

i still think FJ Products are the best bang-for-the-buck suspension parts on the market!
I got them installed last night with allot of help from Jay(thanks again Jay). The quality of this kit is pretty good for the price tag I paid. The coilovers in the rear were a real pain in the ass to adjust. I'm set to about a 2" drop right now, with a 1" up and 1" lower adjustment range.

I forgot how tight my old car was when it was lowered....off/on ramps are fun again!

I'll wait a week and maybe try and post some review after I test it out a little more.

hardk0re,Sep 27 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:I got them installed last night with allot of help from Jay(thanks again Jay).  The quality of this kit is pretty good for the price tag I paid.  The coilovers in the rear were a real pain in the ass to adjust.  I'm set to about a 2" drop right now, with a 1" up and 1" lower adjustment range.

I forgot how tight my old car was when it was lowered....off/on ramps are fun again!

I'll wait a week and maybe try and post some review after I test it out a little more.
[right][snapback]145064[/snapback][/right]

I'll be the first to say

:postpics:
or perhaps this one....

[Image: postthefuckingpics.gif]
:icon_mrgreen:
I was VERY happy with how the install went..I remember doind Focus is Art's car and well, that was BLOWN with snapped rusted bolts etc. :(

Kevin's install went awesome, I also did the rear suspension the right way this time :)

Adjusting the rear was a pain in the ass but looks good. If you need a hand raising it a bit let me know.