FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Barrie Bbq - Gathering On 400 Reststop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought it would be a good idea to post this in its own thread so that people see it who are heading to the BBQ tommorow.

On the 400 travelling northbound there is a gas bar (Petro-Canada) and restaurant (featuring a Wendys/Tims/Mr Sub combo) between the Major Mackenzie Drive Exit and before the King City Side Road Exit.

Those of you who want to go up in a group to Barie are invited to meet there at 1pm. I'll have my Focus in the disabled parking area so it will be easy to spot (Red '05 sedan, CAPE BOY license plates) I'll get there around 12:30pm or so.

Anyone interested, feel free to chime in here.

If you get lost or are running late, my cell # is 416-892-3485

NefCanuck
Sounds like a plan if I'm not running late tomorrow Nufcanuck, then again I always tend to be running late to meets......... :rolleyes:
Frost__2001,Sep 16 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:Sounds like a plan if I'm not running late tomorrow Nufcanuck, then again I always tend to be running late to meets......... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]142734[/snapback][/right]

Then just leave earlier than you planned to and that way you'll be right on time! ;)

NefCanuck
MEFORD, DARKPUPPET AND I WILL BE THERE!
ill be there.
I'll try to make it. That reststop is just around the corner from me.
Okay I'll be there and waiting ;)

NefCanuck
because I like to sleep in that's why lol........... :lol: