FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roe Vs Wade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A reporter asked the other day what Bush thought of Roe vs Wade.

Bush responded that he didn't care how people got out of New Orleans.
darkpuppet,Sep 16 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:A reporter asked the other day what Bush thought of Roe vs Wade.

Bush responded that he didn't care how people got out of New Orleans.
[right][snapback]142576[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
and this is the guy who has control over the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Sep 16 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:and this is the guy who has control over the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

[right][snapback]142610[/snapback][/right]

it's a joke.

though him having control over the nuclear arsenal is a concern.
darkpuppet,Sep 16 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:it's a joke.

[right][snapback]142612[/snapback][/right]

See thats the problem with Bush you never know if its a joke or not this guy says some pretty stupid things.

Quote:"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

Quote:"And so during these holiday seasons, we thank our blessings." —George W. Bush, Fort Belvoir, Va., Dec. 10, 2004

Quote:"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004

Quote:"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I rest my case but if you want more go here.

K_OS,Sep 16 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 16 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:it's a joke.

[right][snapback]142612[/snapback][/right]

See thats the problem with Bush you never know if its a joke or not this guy says some pretty stupid things.

Quote:"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

Quote:"And so during these holiday seasons, we thank our blessings." —George W. Bush, Fort Belvoir, Va., Dec. 10, 2004

Quote:"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004

Quote:"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I rest my case but if you want more go here.

[right][snapback]142616[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha Bush is tard...
if you listen to most politians they sound dumb. although bush takes it to another level.