FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Car Is Taking A poop On Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So two days ago, I got my payout from my old job working for WalMart for 7 years. About $5000, I was pretty pumped. I bought the supercharger kit I was looking at and all the big boost parts, and ordered exhaust parts, ingnition, cam gears, all the good stuff. The money was extra, not being part of my anticipated budget meant I could spend it. Happy times!

The next day, I discover I have a little trouble shifting... well that's lame... then today, I cannot get it out of Neutral with the car running, well s**t... My slave cylinder crapped out... I was already annoyed to find my end links in the front end clunking on my 3 year old car, this is just annoying.

Now that sucked, but I find out yesterday, my brother's rent check bounced... and his hours at work got slashed to almost nothing. I had to make his rent and truck payments... almost a grand right there.

I think I'm being punished for buying something for myself again... :( Last time I bought something for the car, it killed it's fuel pump
s**t happens bro. Next time, throw it in a savings account @ ING Direct and pretend it's not there... save it for a rainy day.
CARS ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.
its raining today
wow thats sad , but yet so true.
it always seems to happen that way!
I feel the exact same way, i bought a supercharger too, all the odds and ends and had to sell it because insurance wanted 11500 a year :(
life always takes a s**t on you when you think its the best times...
dude...that really blows the big one! Just keep smiling, and things will look up
I have a question.
Does this not fall under the power train warranty of our cars?
And if so....isn't it like 5 years/100,000 km ?