FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Been There?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No but want to. I did see a Focus with NWT plates on the DVP last year. He was "northbound" obviously.
2001 ZTS,Sep 15 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:No but want to. I did see a Focus with NWT plates on the DVP last year. He was "northbound" obviously.
[right][snapback]142431[/snapback][/right]

You Bored?
I've been all over Canada, but never the northern provinces / territiories yet, I heard really good things about Yellowknife and Whitehorse including being small cities, seen a few plates with the same motto's on all three provinces " Canada's Arctic region "
isnt NWT licence plates the ones shaped like a polar bear??
yes i once saw a polar bear NWT plate, what happened to my post in here?
Actually all three of those provinces have bear shaped plates. I think the new Yukon's plates are yellow, and still are bear shaped.
my friends worked there a couple time because he does work on Oil dirlling/refinary companies computers, he said its like a bomb exploded leved everything and covered the place with snow.
The company I work for does engineering/inspection work up there once in a while. Get to meet people who have never seen a live tree before. That is weird. The trees end just South of Churchill in MB.
This one time at bandcamp in nunavut, I got into a knife fight with a bear.
[Image: OWNED7.jpg]
scoobasteve,Oct 18 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:This one time at bandcamp in nunavut, I got into a knife fight with a bear.
[right][snapback]149889[/snapback][/right]

Yeah right. I bet it was a butterknife and your teddy bear.
would a mom joke be appropriate here?
never.
nope and not planinng 2
do they even have roads for cars ? I thought they just used Dog sleads
I'm In the North
N.W.T
[Image: vy2hhg.jpg]

Welcome ... you just might be the first ZX4 GFX on here. Cheers.
Nice Car...

but the licenseplate is cooler...

Ontario needs bear shaped license plates..
scoobasteve,Apr 19 2006, 08:06 PM Wrote:Nice Car...

but the licenseplate is cooler...

Ontario needs bear shaped license plates..
[right][snapback]182131[/snapback][/right]

naw beer bottle shaped plates!
HONDA
How Odd No Damn Acceleration

great, another honda lover.

2 thumbs up.
Pages: 1 2