FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Been There?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, by bike by car and by ship.
2001 ZTS,Sep 15 2005, 10:02 PM Wrote:Yup, by bike by car and by ship.
[right][snapback]142428[/snapback][/right]

You Bored?
never been there, but how many people have?
by car. and it was nice.
Summer 2000, I was there for the province's 100 celebration, it was totally cool, I love P.E.I., I plan on going there on vacation again. I highly recommend the hotels st george. I think that's the correct name of it. THey have city buildings all done up as hotel suits.
I hated PEI. It was too busy without any room for traffic.
i've been there in 1999 summer for a week by car, love the seafood there :P
is there really anything actually going on in here
i was here!

in Cavendish
i had some great potatoes
saw red sand beaches

and . .
my sister got stung my a jellyfish . . .

memories . . .

again

a long time ago

but i remember it being nice!
"Cows" in Charlottetown has REALLY good Ice Cream
2001 ZTS,Apr 21 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:"Cows" in Charlottetown has REALLY good Ice Cream
[right][snapback]182644[/snapback][/right]

I've heard that before... :P
My Family had a property around 40 acres down in southeast Kings county, about a 15-20 min drive outside of Montague. We had a 1 1/2 Story log house there with 2 bedrooms (3 if you include the loft), 2 bathrooms, wood stove, satellite TV, and a big kitchen. My Grandparents sold the house a while back though because they were getting too old to do the upkeep on it.

We still own about 200 acres on the north shore, with about 500ft of beach at the bottom of the cliffs there.

Been there tons when I was a kid...haven't been there since I was like 15 years old, but I used to drive our truck there when I was 10...good times, and good people down there.