FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Motorola V3 Razr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its official, fidos getting the V3 RAZR, not sure which colour, but who knows, atleast were getting it now.
paolo,Sep 15 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:Its official, fidos getting the V3 RAZR, not sure which colour, but who knows, atleast were getting it now.
[right][snapback]142319[/snapback][/right]
how about bell?

i hate bell's choices in phones!
Yeah the V3 razr is going to be my next rogers phone. I want it in black too dammit. :ph34r:
svt_rodg,Sep 15 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:
paolo,Sep 15 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:Its official, fidos getting the V3 RAZR, not sure which colour, but who knows, atleast were getting it now.
[right][snapback]142319[/snapback][/right]
how about bell?

i hate bell's choices in phones!
[right][snapback]142322[/snapback][/right]

telus will prolly get the cdma razr , bell will likely get nothing
SVT ROD, your avatar is hypnotizing...

black V3 is quite possibly the sexiest phone available
I need to get a cell cause everyones starting to get pissed off at me that they cant get a hold of me. I always say if Im that important you can wait for me, but whatever I want this phone but paying 500 for it deter me from buying it.
does it suck less than the razor available at rogers?

it's the cheapest, thinest, widest piece of plastic crap I've ever held in my hand. Being the thinnest phone doesn't make it worthwhile.
It's actually mainly metal, not plastic, Mr. Admin

But you're right. It's a POS... the v635 (phone that Jay has) is a much better handset, and is $100 cheaper.
D-Dub,Sep 15 2005, 06: Wrote:I need to get a cell cause everyones starting to get pissed off at me that they cant get a hold of me. I always say if Im that important you can wait for me, but whatever I want this phone but paying 500 for it deter me from buying it.
[right][snapback]142345[/snapback][/right]

Its going for 3 billz rite now in the phone market.. if ur being told its 5, then u are gettin ripped majorly.

The RAZR fidos selling is most likely overstock that moto is trying to push out tha rogers ended up not buying. its the SAME metal thin fone, if u want quality, go for a V635i, make sure its the I version with the 512 Mini SD Trans-Flash Card.
paolo,Sep 15 2005, 11:51 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,Sep 15 2005, 06: Wrote:I need to get a cell cause everyones starting to get pissed off at me that they cant get a hold of me. I always say if Im that important you can wait for me, but whatever I want this phone but paying 500 for it deter me from buying it.
[right][snapback]142345[/snapback][/right]

Its going for 3 billz rite now in the phone market.. if ur being told its 5, then u are gettin ripped majorly.

The RAZR fidos selling is most likely overstock that moto is trying to push out tha rogers ended up not buying. its the SAME metal thin fone, if u want quality, go for a V635i, make sure its the I version with the 512 Mini SD Trans-Flash Card.
[right][snapback]142476[/snapback][/right]

300 with a contract right?
I dont like contracts
Raine,Sep 15 2005, 10:08 PM Wrote:It's actually mainly metal, not plastic, Mr. Admin

But you're right. It's a POS... the v635 (phone that Jay has) is a much better handset, and is $100 cheaper.
[right][snapback]142432[/snapback][/right]

hmmm... colour me corrected then...

but I picked one up and it felt so cheap!...
contracts suck