FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Update! Dixie Ford Is Flippin' Ridiculous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soooo, i get a call now saying theyve taken the car apart and addressed the clutch concern. apparently there's nothing there now... even though the shop foreman heard all the noises at the begining of the goddamn month so they want me to come back in for another road test. which means another day off work... to take another drive with the shop foreman so they can hear the noises again.

OR GUESS WHAT... I HAVE TO PAY THE LABOUR FOR THE INSPECTION and the rental..... time to go in there and go apeshit on everone who even attempts to tell me different.

origianally i had to take a day off work because fords customer response center told me i had to bring the car in before the warranty was up because dixie couldnt look at it on saturdays.

Shop foreman heard wheel bearing noises as well as the clutch rattle and put it in for repair. Parts took 3 weeks to arrive as expected and now nobody wants to put the damn parts in.

The service manager is supposed to be calling me back even though he originally authorized the repairs. and now theyre being douchebags about it.

I STRONGLY RECCOMEND AGAINST DEALING WITH ANY MISSISSAUGA FORD DEALERSHIPS.
Dixie had traditionally been considered one of the better than average ones too.

Can't wait till I'm no longer a Ford owner.
Seems typical.....just make a big stink when they ask you to sign that form....and underline that you cannot sign it because it states you are satisfied with the service recieved.

Done that twice, both times got yelled at and told just to leave.......without having to pay I may add....

Course my situations were a little different..they had a reason to be idiots with me.......

You're a SVT owner, and you're being shat upon. I'd call FoMoCoCan's head office, and tell them they have one (1) opportunity to fix it properly before you involve every media outlet this side of, and including, Al-Jazeera.

It's pathetic. Of course, this begs the question: can you drag a parent with you? The car's not in your name directly, or am I wrong?
Take action Steve....

Bitching here will get you nowhere. I learned that.
Sucks man. Sounds like Ontario Ford dealers blow.
2001 ZTS,Sep 15 2005, 03:36 PM Wrote:Can't wait till I'm no longer a Ford owner.
[right][snapback]142301[/snapback][/right]

You and me both!
Oh yeah, both parents have been there with me. if theyre going to charge me i'm not paying....

apparently they said they'd only replace the parts if there were newer versions of them.... which begs the question, why would you order parts knowing theyre the same version... godddamn ford pisses me offf.
Steve dump the car and get something non Ford!
allready looking... found a 02 wrx i wanna take a look at.
UPDATE!-
So i got another call saying that I'll be responsible for the rental, and inspections . so i told the service advisor that i shouldnt be responsible and i gave him the reasons.. Told me to come in and we can work it out amicably. i insisted that it was their fault, because they ordered the parts, told me it would be serviced. and then wouldnt service it because i had the updated parts. and apparently my wheel bearing noise was caused by my new tires, (even though he heard the noise with the old tires)
well at that point i was told i had to work out the price with the managment. I told him then in these words... Managment will be working out the price with my lawyer.

he said " You gotta do what you gotta do"

10 minutes later, Shop foreman calls back saying

"sir we believe that we have found a problem with the front bearings, they are out of stock and will be replaced tomorrow afternoon free of charge, and your rental and inspections will be taken care of"

assholes... i guess its too little too late though. My dad was supposed to order 3 trucks for his boss for the company, and well i guess theyre going to dodge now...

I hope ford comes in here and reads this stuff..

a big damn you goes out to EVERYONE IVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH IN YOUR SHITTY ORGINIZATION..

not meford though, i guess he's allright.
Kinda a different side to the story, I've had nothing but ease dealing with Bennet Ford here, and the bodyshop. Got my car back had a few minor problems, steering wheel off center, and my door had a air leak going 120+, But went back to the bodyshop, Jim the guy I've been dealing with got my door in that minute to one of the bodyshop guys he realigned my door, that problem is now gone, and he called over to the service area, got my car in within 5mins, they drove me home, came brought me back, took the car out, still was out they didn't realize I said the wheel was off center, I think there was a misunderstanding they thought the wheels were off center and pulling right, But I brought it back, took the service guy with me for a drive showed him, went back to ford on the alignment machine right there, I even stood and watched the guy didn't care, he re-aligned it then we went back out and no problems now. I noticed a slight cut mark in the metal where the bodyshop guys started chopping my skin on my door pillar, and that'll be fixed as soon as I get a chance to bring it back. Like I honestly have not had any problems wat so ever. Just my 2cents
scoobasteve,Sep 15 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:UPDATE!-
So i got another call saying that  I'll be responsible for the rental, and inspections . so i told the service advisor that i shouldnt be responsible and i gave him the reasons.. Told me to come in and we can work it out amicably. i insisted that it was their fault, because they ordered the parts, told me it would be serviced. and then wouldnt service it because i had the updated parts. and apparently my wheel bearing noise was caused by my new tires, (even though he heard the noise with the old tires) 
well at that point i was told i had to work out the price with the managment. I told him then  in these words... Managment will be working out the price with my lawyer. 

he said " You gotta do what you gotta do"

10 minutes later,  Shop foreman calls back saying

"sir we believe that we have found a problem with the front bearings, they are out of stock and will be replaced tomorrow afternoon free of charge, and your rental and inspections will be taken care of"

assholes... i guess its too little too late though. My dad was supposed to order 3 trucks for his boss for the company, and well i guess theyre going to dodge now...

I hope ford comes in here and reads this stuff..

a big damn you goes out to EVERYONE IVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH IN YOUR SHITTY ORGINIZATION..

not meford though, i guess he's allright.
[right][snapback]142341[/snapback][/right]

Sucks yah got shafted scoob but i think yah should try a new dealer maybe, but for the trucks i would still get the ford's. Just go to a new dealer, unless they want 2nd grade trucks b/c dodge trucks are no where ner as good as a ford. I know first hand :lol: Good to see the sevice manager took care of yah though b/c the service advisor sounds like a fackin idiot. No reason to not buy another ford product b/c a dealer facked yah over
Phantom,Sep 15 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Kinda a different side to the story, I've had nothing but ease dealing with Bennet Ford here, and the bodyshop. Got my car back had a few minor problems, steering wheel off center, and my door had a air leak going 120+, But went back to the bodyshop, Jim the guy I've been dealing with got my door in that minute to one of the bodyshop guys he realigned my door, that problem is now gone, and he called over to the service area, got my car in within 5mins, they drove me home, came brought me back, took the car out, still was out they didn't realize I said the wheel was off center, I think there was a misunderstanding they thought the wheels were off center and pulling right, But I brought it back, took the service guy with me for a drive showed him, went back to ford on the alignment machine right there, I even stood and watched the guy didn't care, he re-aligned it then we went back out and no problems now. I noticed a slight cut mark in the metal where the bodyshop guys started chopping my skin on my door pillar, and that'll be fixed as soon as I get a chance to bring it back. Like I honestly have not had any problems wat so ever. Just my 2cents
[right][snapback]142344[/snapback][/right]

Just some dealer make ford look bad, b/c ford has no control over a dealer. We have had nothing but good things from our dealer here, that's why my grandfather bought like 3 cars there. It all depends on who u get at the time of the day, some are great some are stupid.
Meh, fords f**ked enough of my family now... my cousin works at a dealership and we'll still never buy another ford.
i bring the mechanics a box of donuts when i go there, ive never had a problem with service :lol:
Kool_Zx3

I wouldn't be so fast to jump on top of dodge like that, from my experience, and I love ford trucks, but my friend who used to own a snow plowing/landscape company went under because of his ford truck. He has a 2000 dodge 2500 cummins diesel, and used to have a 2004 f-250 diesel, dodge with an old nasty plow, and the ford with a brand new beautiful plow rated for the truck. Well two weeks into the real snow in decemeber/jan the fords transmission cracked and was out of service for two weeks, and once it was back on the road guess what happened the next snow storm tranny cracked again (this time I was driving). The dodge has been plowing for 5 years has about 180,000 kms all local and never a problem, In the end he went under because he bought a brand new ford truck. And this is a common problem with that year and model, not sure if it is a recognized problem, but there is a ford dealer in richmond hill that his friend works at who admitted there is a problem with the trannies.
you can really tell on this board who bought the focuses that were built on friday
scoobasteve,Sep 15 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:I STRONGLY RECCOMEND AGAINST DEALING WITH ANY MISSISSAUGA FORD DEALERSHIPS.
[right][snapback]142296[/snapback][/right]

I STRONGLY RECCOMEND AGAINST DEALING WITH ANY FORD DEALERSHIPS.

Quote:I hope ford comes in here and reads this stuff..

they probably don't but you should send the link or a transcript in a email.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Sep 16 2005, 07:49 AM Wrote:they probably don't but you should send the link or a transcript in a email.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]142535[/snapback][/right]

Be sure to use LARGE PRINT , real simple words and lots of pictures.
Pages: 1 2