FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking To Finally Get A Cell? (toronto Only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you need a phone/plan, here's a good deal for ya. Any phone you buy off me on 2 or 3 yr term, I can give you a minimum of $50 off... That means a Motorola v551, with Video and Bluetooth is free, a v635 is only $99, and a v3 Razr is only $199 (all on 3 yr)... and of course if you're dealing with me, I'll either take an additional $25 off or give you an accessory free - even if I've never met you, mention FocusCanada.net and tell me your screen name and that'll do. Here's my in-store only plan

$25/month

100 Daytime Mins (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm)
1000 Evening & Weekend (Every night after 8 pm, and from Friday 8 pm - Monday 8 am)
100 Canadian Long Distance mins
Unlimited Local incoming calls

Promos at the moment (only till Saturday)

Unlimited local calling for the first 6 months (outgoing and incoming) - 3 yr only
3 Months free Text, Picture, and Video messaging
2 months free call display and voicemail.

As with all carriers in Canada, on top of the $25 there is a $6.95 system access fee and a $0.50 Emergency services fee every month, bringing your total up to $32.45.

If you have Rogers cable, Internet, or Home Phone, I can bundle the cell with it to get you 15% off your monthly bill for whatever services you consolidate.

This deal is only in-store. I can't ship a phone to you, I can't sign you up and you pick it up at a later date. My store is located at Warden & Finch (about 5 mins from the 404) in Scarborough.

I'm there tonite until 8 pm, tomorrow 10 - 2, and Saturday 10 - 6... if you want a phone but for whatever reason can't make it in during those times, call my cell at 416-804-2745 and let me know. I can arrange a time to meet you at the store outside my normal hours and hook you up (the deal is still only on till Saturday).

Call me at the store, 416-502-9901 if you're planning to come in so I can hold a phone for you. Ask anyone, this is a spankin good deal

~Al

PS. This deal is for NEW ACTIVATIONS ONLY! If you already have Rogers Wireless, and are just looking for a new phone, I can help, but you won't get this promotion. No rogers bashing in this thread please.
haha ur too funny Al, Rogers suck :) j/k

hopefully you can have a plan like this in Dec. When my gf's contract is up with Bell.

id be jumping all over this if i was back in Toronto...dang.

Do you have the Razr in black...man thats a sexy phone.
FociPhil,Sep 15 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:id be jumping all over this if i was back in Toronto...dang.

Do you have the Razr in black...man thats a sexy phone.
[right][snapback]142307[/snapback][/right]

I've got a few silvers in stock... could get a black one in 24 hrs... but you're not in Ontario anymore, and you look like a gorilla, so fack you. :P j/k